WOS vs Memorial 9th And JV Scores

All that 3A, 5A stuff is just a bunch of hype. I sat on the Memorial side tonight and one of the Memorial fans told me that their JV was undefeated. The WOS Freshman and JV teams are just good... good athletes and good coaches. You only play 11 at a time, your best 11 against there best 11. If yours are better than theirs it doesn't matter if they have 50 left or you have 10. Only those 11 can play.

I counted 70 kids on the Memorial sideline, WOS 22 and those 22 administered a freakin beatdown.

They may even beat WB's JV and freshman squads but the point remains WO-S, as great as it's program is from top to bottom, isn't supposed to run with a 5A program.  I tell you what, play NS 9th and JV and you'll see my point.  I don't speak out against those Ponies in no shape, form, or fashion but come on Gas:  There are a bunch of bums down in PA just ruining the program.  They'd do better getting the Pop-Warner coaches.....

Gas, or other wos fans, did anyone catch the Ned/WOS freshman game, didn't hear a score.  I know ned is supposed to have a jam up fresh group and was wondering how they did against a good stang group.

tks.

Nederland's freshman group, beat WOS freshman group. not sure of the score.

Gas, or other wos fans, did anyone catch the Ned/WOS freshman game, didn't hear a score.  I know ned is supposed to have a jam up fresh group and was wondering how they did against a good stang group.

tks.

Ned put a whipping on us. I think it was 38-13 or 38-20. Something like that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4