Silsbee at WO-S Predictions?

Guest wos grad

"Three things happen when you pass. And two of them are bad."

Darrell K. Royal

I think we throw these passes because we have and always had tremendous speed.  Launch it and either a  Mustang will catch up to it or it falls incomplete.  Throwing the ball over the middle has better chances of getting intercepted.  Also with recievers going across the middle they have a better chance of injury.  And we don't have that many boys on the sideline.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest A-TOWN

Silsbee will match up well with us. They do 90% of the time, i think we'll succed in the game but it may not be a blowout. I just wish with with all the talent we have we won't throw more in the middle of the field? Why throw bombs all the time?

Silsbee obviously isn't living up to their normal expectations. ? So it doesn't matter about the 90% that has went down in the past.

Just give it up kvillecheer, its Silsbee vs West Orange Stark not Kirbyville in a handicap vs Silsbee/West Orange Stark

I wouldn't call it cocky, maybe more of a swagger which they have definately earned.  They don't get it from reading the print but from watching their films.  This is more 3A downlow childishness anyway.  What about these injuries from the BR game, anything serious, and how is Haynes doing?

WOS 13-1 in the series, Silsbee last win in 1993 (if I counted write on WOS87's work)

Not that it really matters(except for me ;D) but the series is 13-2 with the last Silsbee win in 1998, first round of the playoffs. This is the only time Silsbee and WOS has met in the playoffs, so Silsbee is undefeated against the Stangs in the playoffs. ;D

WOS 13-1 in the series, Silsbee last win in 1993 (if I counted write on WOS87's work)

Not that it really matters(except for me ;D) but the series is 13-2 with the last Silsbee win in 1998, first round of the playoffs. This is the only time Silsbee and WOS has met in the playoffs, so Silsbee is undefeated against the Stangs in the playoffs. ;D

My apologies to Tigers nation

I wouldn't call it cocky, maybe more of a swagger which they have definately earned.  They don't get it from reading the print but from watching their films.  This is more 3A downlow childishness anyway.  What about these injuries from the BR game, anything serious, and how is Haynes doing?

Provost, definitely and Gloston probable will sit out this week, from ankle injuries. They will be fine and ready for the rest of district play. We will still be fine. Like I said in an earlier post, " players will be brought up from the JV, when district starts."

Guest kvillecheer

Silsbee will match up well with us. They do 90% of the time, i think we'll succed in the game but it may not be a blowout. I just wish with with all the talent we have we won't throw more in the middle of the field? Why throw bombs all the time?

Silsbee obviously isn't living up to their normal expectations. ? So it doesn't matter about the 90% that has went down in the past.

Just give it up kvillecheer, its Silsbee vs West Orange Stark not Kirbyville in a handicap vs Silsbee/West Orange Stark

I can't believe you would even take time out of your day to ask me to give up? Remember who your talking to. Don't bring Kirbyville into this. That's not what its about. If you can't take it in, don't dish it out! IMO WO-S will slaughter Silsbee, like i already said, you can agree or disagree. Either way my opinon stays the same.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham