*Ozen at Livingston Updates/Livingston Wins!!*

I don't know what is going on with Ozen.  I just don't get it.  It's really sad, honestly. 

Congrads, Lions, on the first win of the year.

what do you think it is soulja i am clueless completely shocked at my panthers this year i dont know what in the h#ll is going on around the pear orchard.........i need your honest opinion here soulja what is wrong??

I have not seen Ozen play yet.  I pay close attention to the stats though.  Yall usually score first.  Yall do some good things passing the ball.  Yall try to get Jefferson involved early.  I know for a fact that yall have just as much speed and athletesism as us on defense.  Yall got a D-1 MLB.  It's like yall always end up going away from what works.  Yall go into a 'dormant' part of the game where nothing happens.  I expected big things from this Ozen team.  I don't want to say it is the coaching staff.  He is the same coach that helped us win district in 2005.  Special teams, maybe? 

I don't know what is going on with Ozen.  I just don't get it.  It's really sad, honestly. 

what do you think it is soulja i am clueless completely shocked at my panthers this year i dont know what in the h#ll is going on around the pear orchard.........i need your honest opinion here soulja what is wrong??

Johnson's defensive schemes are horrible.  The offense never makes halftime adjustments and becomes to predictable in the 2nd half of games.  The Panther O-line is big, but not very physical at all.  The coaches and players still haven't learned to manage a game.

eventhough it was funny I deleted the dog part.

I have not seen Ozen play yet.  I pay close attention to the stats though.  Yall usually score first.  Yall do some good things passing the ball.  Yall try to get Jefferson involved early.  I know for a fact that yall have just as much speed and athletesism as us on defense.  Yall got a D-1 MLB.  It's like yall always end up going away from what works.  Yall go into a 'dormant' part of the game where nothing happens.  I expected big things from this Ozen team.  I don't want to say it is the coaching staff.  He is the same coach that helped us win district in 2005.  Special teams, maybe? 

He had Brandon Williams at QB who would just takeoff running when things broke down.  He doesn't have that safety blanket at Ozen, he actually has to come with a plan and some adjustments to it to win.

I don't know, man.  There was games we didn't unleash big B back in 2005.  Frog and MT had big games in this offense.  Ozen have a big receiver to pass it to on the playaction and the RB that Ozen have seems to be having big games.

A big WR that doesn't run good routes and whose hands are suspect.  A QB who doesn't throw the deep ball well.  The RB is very good, but the O-line won't block.  Oh and when your QB is the running threat that B. Williams is, the RB is going to have some big games.

Not sure what happened in Livinston, but what I saw on Tuesday was a team that didn't know what it took to play 4 quarters.  Many times you'll see a team play well for a quarter or two, but it takes a different level of concentration and commitment to play four full hard quarters.  Ozen needs to focus on playing 48 minutes.

Johnson's defensive schemes are horrible.  The offense never makes halftime adjustments and becomes to predictable in the 2nd half of games.  The Panther O-line is big, but not very physical at all.  The coaches and players still haven't learned to manage a game.

eventhough it was funny I deleted the dog part.

i thought he coached the o-line......

I don't know, man.  There was games we didn't unleash big B back in 2005.  Frog and MT had big games in this offense.  Ozen have a big receiver to pass it to on the playaction and the RB that Ozen have seems to be having big games.

A big WR that doesn't run good routes and whose hands are suspect.  A QB who doesn't throw the deep ball well.  The RB is very good, but the O-line won't block.  Oh and when your QB is the running threat that B. Williams is, the RB is going to have some big games.

Yeoj hit it on the head.    there was alot of times we had bust plays that Brandon turned into big gains, just out of his God given talent. When we faced LM, their All out physical play overwhelmed him and those plays didn't have a chance. If not for Brandon we would have had alot of plays stopped for losts.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jeff Matthews
    Newest Member
    Jeff Matthews