West Brook vs. Channelview Predictions?

i'm just happy that we are back on the board. Lol!!!

No kidding, huh? I am predicting that West Brook will probably start the game out a little slow....after five weeks off. Once we get our timing back and things start rolling, we will take out five weeks worth of frustration on Channelview. The starters will be out of the game halfway through the third quarter. West Brook rolls in this one 56-14! ;)

C-Lou monster game!!!!!!!....C-mike will have at least two scores though....come out flat but we get rollin midway to the end of the first quarter...

i will be shocked if channelview scores more than 0 considering how poorly they have played in their past games against sorry teams

WB - 56

Channelview - 0

Finally.  Back on the field!   Can't wait.  I've seen enough of the 4A stuff around here the last two weeks.  Hope stump has been able to keep them fired up.

I know you enjoyed this 4a ball, man!  I hope I get a chance to check out some 5a ball myself.  I'll try to catch a Memorial or another Brook game.

Finally.  Back on the field!   Can't wait.  I've seen enough of the 4A stuff around here the last two weeks.  Hope stump has been able to keep them fired up.

I know you enjoyed this 4a ball, man!  I hope I get a chance to check out some 5a ball myself.  I'll try to catch a Memorial or another Brook game.

so dont be a wuss and ride with me to watch the Bruins steamroll the Falcons tomorrow night. Dont worry about your Jags, they're gonna put up enough points to beat Lumberton. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou