*Memorial vs. North Shore Updates*/NS WINS BIG!!!

i posted the link at the top but im not gonna listen to this funeral thats going on in GP  :-[

YOU SAID PAM WAS GOING TWO WIN BIG TIME SCOOTER.

i figured they would based on NS having such a bad offensive game versus Lufkin but dang it, they practice fully one week and look----they probably up 50 right now.

Guest txrailcat74

i posted the link at the top but im not gonna listen to this funeral thats going on in GP  :-[

i figured they would based on NS having such a bad offensive game versus Lufkin but dang it, they practice fully one week and look----they probably up 50 right now.

NS 59, PAM 0, end of 3rd....appears to have a running clock in effect.

NS 59, PAM 0, end of 3rd....appears to have a running clock in effect.

:o

I think the last nail was driven into that coffin at the end of the first quarter. I sat next to a NS fan at our game, and he said that NS's offense didn't play a single down in the first and that the defense scored three TD's! WOW.! We're gonna have a really tough time beating this team. I love my Bruins, but I think the deck is stacked against us in this one. NS has one MEAN defense. I guess we'll have to wait till Week 10 to find out. Sorry about the loss Titans. :(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham