Lady Cards Volleyball Rolls Roadrunners 3-0

UNLV

I have no reason to hide -- that's called a big win for the Cards, shows the Cards with that dominating sweep are just outside of the top two -- TXST and SFA. UNLV, you have to realize -- I don't hide.

OOOOOOOOOOOOh, not its down to 2 after you said this, "As I said -- best teams in the league are TXST, SFA and maybe UTSA"

OOOOOOOOOOOOh, not its down to 2 after you said this, "As I said -- best teams in the league are TXST, SFA and maybe UTSA"

You brushed UTSA aside...you are now staring up at the top two, TXST and SFA. Not sure how that does not make sense. Thought you were a UNLV guy, not an Aggie like another poster on here... ;)

You brushed UTSA aside...you are now staring up at the top two, TXST and SFA. Not sure how that does not make sense. Thought you were a UNLV guy, not an Aggie like another poster on here... ;)

I thought you were a sports guy. Maybe you should take notes and let us teach you about sports.

To be honest, UTSA came in hot, but were quite a bit overrated as evidenced by their 2nd loss of this weekend. I saw the TX State / Lamar game in San Marcos. LU had about the worst possible game they have had this season. I really wasn't too impressed with TX State, LU just did not play well. i thought after that game that the real TX State would start to emerge, as UTSA has done...and after looking at their narrow defeat of a bad UTA team this weekend, I am convinced that they will start to make the slide downhill, too. LU is starting to peak. After missing way too many games just before conference, they are finding their rhythm. Mark it down...LU rolls over TX ST when the game is played in Beaumont! SFA is probably better than last year, so I agree they are on the top, but LU has a chance for a repeat road win at SFA and they will have to have it to stay in contention for the Championship. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43