NEDERLAND AND CENTRAL PREDICTIONS......

I say Nederland 31 Central 17...unless the Jags INTENTIONALLY lose again (as they did in Lumberton, according to Bmtsoulja1) in which case they may just not even try at all and the final will be something like 112-0!...sorry, had to go there.

Thats way to funny!!!!

Hopefully they don't INTETIONALLY play to lose.

I hope central can pull it off

Central 28  Ned 24

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Nederland. Not because Lumberton beating central (Lumberton had incredible coaching on defense and had central on lock...they also have Beard who was pretty stingy about letting central get any yards). I think Nederland will have major points (at least 30) just depends how stingy Neds defense is.

I say Nederland 31 Central 17...unless the Jags INTENTIONALLY lose again (as they did in Lumberton, according to Bmtsoulja1) in which case they may just not even try at all and the final will be something like 112-0!...sorry, had to go there.

Thats way to funny!!!!

Hopefully they don't INTETIONALLY play to lose.

I hope central can pull it off

Central 28  Ned 24

Yea, I know.  It sounds ridiculous.  I was in a crappy mood Friday and Saturday.  Feeling better now.  I still say that if you were there to witness this and know what Jag football is all about, you will know where I'm coming from.  I just hope we come out and play like we should be playing.  This Nederland team is very good.  At the same time, they know what we are capable of.  We have 1 district loss and don't need another one.

I'ma letcha know...Jags suprise everyone and RUN THE BALL! :o  Jags finish game with 45 rushing attempts and 10 passing attempts and continue to avg 4.5 per carry for the team!  We will win with determination and desire...I think some of you have forgot what it means to be a JAG!

Jags win and get back on track 28-21...Nederland back is better than Mosely in losing effort!

I'ma letcha know...Jags suprise everyone and RUN THE BALL! :o  Jags finish game with 45 rushing attempts and 10 passing attempts and continue to avg 4.5 per carry for the team!  We will win with determination and desire...I think some of you have forgot what it means to be a JAG!

Jags win and get back on track 28-21...Nederland back is better than Mosely in losing effort!

Trust me, I have not forgot!  ;D ;D

While you are loading up to stop #2 don't forget about the post, fly, out, and slant. Stuff the box to stop the run and it could rain all night ;) I think the game comes down to the D-line of Central VS the O-line of the Dogs. Which line wins stands a great chance of taking the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba