Score on High Island vs. Burkeville/H.I Wins!!

CodyLB34

Way to go Cardinals! Man, how the times have changed. As a former student of HI, I remember well when Burkeville moved into the district and ended our home winning streak...(I believe 12-6)...Anyway, good job Cards...Keep it up!

It was a very emotional 1st Qtr for me.  The Fighting Cardinals played a very good football game.  I am emotionally spent after everything that has taken place this week, from the kids back in the class rooms to the athletes on the field.  District 23 A is shaping up to be a dog fight for a playoff spot.  We play in High Island next Saturday afternoon at 2:00 PM against West Hardin.  If any of you can make for the game, I am sure that you will be pleased with the intensity and purpose that the Fighting Cardinals are playing with.  I really enjoyed watching them enjoy this victory.  It reminded me of the Cardinals from back in the day.  500 + total yards of Offense.  I will post the stats tomorrow.

Great Job Men.

Go CARDINALS!!!!!!!!

High Island stats against Burkeville.

Mason Mounkes: 206/11 att. w/ 2 TD & 1 Int.

Tiner George: 77/5 att.  2/10 passing for 30 yrds.

Donald Hooks: 77/12 att. w/2 TD

Hunter Blake: 55/9 att. w/1 TD

Roger Davis: 35/5 att.

Andrew Pursley: 22/5 att.

James Lupeheke: 12/1 att. 1/1 pass for 8 yrds 1 Fumble recovery returned for 40 yards for TD

Christian Andres: 1 Int. 25 urd return

Colt Hughes 5/6 on PAT

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats