PA Memorial Football - Diceman comments

Does anybody remember hearing:

(please read as the Diceman would speak it)

Hey, snapper head!  (deep drag of cigarette)  I'm talking to yous!  (smoke comes out of mouth while talking)  You ever hear da one about dat one school that was formed from tree schools... you knows, Lincoln, Austin, and Jefferson... and how everyones said, "Yo!  Yo!  Yo!  I mean main, dawgg, dis iz incredibles!  Memorial will be unstoppable after all dees ath-o-letes git-ta-ged-ah, main!  'Morial will win state in 5A, main!"

Well, well, well.  Tree Blind Mice.  C how dey run!  Where da bleep are dey going!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!  (deep drag of cigarette while wrapping arm around head)

What's wrong with Memorial football?

The best Diceman is...

"Little miss Muffet sat on her tuffet eating her curds and whey, along down beside her came sit down a spider and said "Yo ***** whats in the da bowl" hehehe just a favorite.

And I neither keep up with "Morial" You know they have to have a ton of talent down there in ole PA.

Are you guys serious? this  Diceman is lame; what is he trying to imply with this BS post. He is taking shots but its apparent that his IQ is right at or below room temp so retardo go kill yourself.

Nice rebuttle.  You're mad, so Dice's comments must be true.  You seem like a Memorial athletic supporter.

Guest bleed orange

Memorial has no discipline. I say bring back Joe Washington. The coach of course. I refereed football for 10 years and he had total control of his teams. He was awesome. I respect that man. The problem is kids don't respect adults these days. That is the problem. Memorial will never be a power house in any sport. Quit wishing. Oh buy the way it is not just at Memorial.

Guest bleed orange

You should bleed purple and gold just like I bleed orange. Joe's legacy is not about wins and loses but about turning young boy's into men and preparing them for life in the real world. That is what it is all about. You don't find coaches like that anymore. There is a lesson to be learned in life. Joe did that and it had nothing to do with sports.

Guest bleed orange

I played for Joe washington and he was washed up before the 90's. I blleed purple and gold but I will always support the kids in my community.

That is awesome that you support the kids in your community. You are a special person. Keep up the good work. Never lose focus.

Memorial has no discipline. I say bring back Joe Washington. The coach of course. I refereed football for 10 years and he had total control of his teams. He was awesome. I respect that man. The problem is kids don't respect adults these days. That is the problem. Memorial will never be a power house in any sport. Quit wishing. Oh buy the way it is not just at Memorial.

Bone was a neighbor, and a .500 coach @Lincoln dispite the talent he had.  The one quote that sums up Bone's 'contribution' to PA football was when he said the Bees wouldn't go 0-10 because they only have 9 games scheduled.....

Bone was Boob West's favorite coach because he would loose to PN-G and TJ on the regular.  Alot of NFL'ers and Super Bowl champions played under Bone, but they learned how to win in college.

After playing and watching PAISD football since '77 or so, I haven't been impressed with any coaching staff except for Marler @SFA and Suggs @Lincoln.  We need a complete purging of football coaches from Ronnie Washedup Thompson all the way down to the 7th grade coaches.  They can stay and teach, but they need to hang up the whistles.  A co-worker, and friend told me just yesterday, if PAM, Ozen, and Central ever got good coaching, WB would be in trouble.....

He's right.....

Jackhammer, I do believe that is what I'm impling... Not that all the coaching is bad. They just would have been better off years ago not to mess with the staff they had...

okay... just curious... I don't know anything about PA Memorial except I remember all the TALK about how dominate they were going to be with all those "af-letes, main!"  Just wonderin' why they're not.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba