Ozen vs. Central This Year/Who Wins??

soulja whatever you've been smoking stop it OK Ozen keep the streak against the jags alive unless the football team makes it to the playoffs and they play early in a tournament then i might give them a chance.........only because jefferson and breon will be on the field.......but Decarlos will be able to handle them all by his lonesome

soulja whatever you've been smoking stop it OK Ozen keep the streak against the jags alive unless the football team makes it to the playoffs and they play early in a tournament then i might give them a chance.........only because jefferson and breon will be on the field.......but Decarlos will be able to handle them all by his lonesome

It will be a good game.  But the question is who will handle Gulley?  And if you remember, Phillip Jefferson was coming into his own last year as the team's third leading scorer behind Big Lincoln and Gulley.

It will be a good game.  But the question is who will handle Gulley?  And if you remember, Phillip Jefferson was coming into his own last year as the team's third leading scorer behind Big Lincoln and Gulley.

oh yeah i forgot to mention another reason we will never lose to central UMMMMMMMM we have a guy named Andre Boutee

oh yeah i forgot to mention another reason we will never lose to central UMMMMMMMM we have a guy named Andre Boutee

I'm not going to argue with you on that, my friend.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba