Its GameDay!!!!!!

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros

Ok everybody should know the drill by now. So how is 20-4A going to pan out tonight? Will Silsbee recover after that heartbreaker from last week? And last but certainly not least will Kerry Cooper get lost driving to Fannett tonight?

Better yet will Piratefan cower in the corner when the lights go out for halftime?? or does he plan ahead and bring his Little Mermaid nightlite??   ::):o ;D :D;)

Vidor Wins :-D  ;D

WHAT?? SETXSports doesn't supply Kerry with a driver??? OMG what is this world coming to....  :o :o :o

Guest tigersvoice

Ok everybody should know the drill by now. So how is 20-4A going to pan out tonight? Will Silsbee recover after that heartbreaker from last week? And last but certainly not least will Kerry Cooper get lost driving to Fannett tonight?

Answers in order:  Surprisingly ~ Yes ~ Yes :D

Alot of key games tonight...Nederland @Central

PNG @ The boneyard!!

By the way Comeaux the lights only go out at halftime during Homecoming! ;)

To qoute you ... "uhhhh" isn't that what I said..... LOL you already nervous???

I guess I will help you along Comeaux because it seems you are struggling with this one..Tonight is NOT Homecoming...

Alot of key games tonight...Nederland @Central

PNG @ The boneyard!!

By the way Comeaux the lights only go out at halftime during Homecoming! ;)

To qoute you ... "uhhhh" isn't that what I said..... LOL you already nervous???

I guess I will help you along Comeaux because it seems you are struggling with this one..Tonight is NOT Homecoming...

Well Duh, I figured you were going to do the rest of the games also.... I guess I had more faith in  you than you did... atleast I was figuring you for the rest of the season you was only shooting for tonight...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    risinger62
    Newest Member
    risinger62