Central vs. Ozen Predictions?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TravelingBandsman

Game starts with a lot of energy from both sides, but the Jags pull ahead and pretty much control the game by the second half.

Beaumont Central - 28

Beaumont Ozen - 10

ohhh god we have these central fans ranting and raving about them.......central has absolutely no QB.....he can only throw the deep ball so that makes yall one dimenional........dont see anyone on yalls defense stopping willie although i could be wrong since he shows up when he wants to.....and on another note soulja tell stowers if he plans on running the ball up the middle like he's been doing all these other games he's in for a rude of wakening cause there will be a monster in the middle so they better change the game plan quick.........but i honestly cant say who will win just dont see central out playing ozen dont have the coaching staff to do that but it'll be fun to watch.........now take that all you jag fans!!!!!!!

ohhh god we have these central fans ranting and raving about them.......central has absolutely no QB.....he can only throw the deep ball so that makes yall one dimenional........dont see anyone on yalls defense stopping willie although i could be wrong since he shows up when he wants to.....and on another note soulja tell stowers if he plans on running the ball up the middle like he's been doing all these other games he's in for a rude of wakening cause there will be a monster in the middle so they better change the game plan quick.........but i honestly cant say who will win just dont see central out playing ozen dont have the coaching staff to do that but it'll be fun to watch.........now take that all you jag fans!!!!!!!

Hey finest what's so special about your goddess Isadore? Now that I've seen him play I really can't see where he's the best defensive player in the country as you make it seem.

Hey finest what's so special about your goddess Isadore? Now that I've seen him play I really can't see where he's the best defensive player in the country as you make it seem.

never said he was the best and when did you see him play??

Saw him play Lumberton and must say he wasn't all you make him out to be. I'd call him average but that's about it.

Saw him play Lumberton and must say he wasn't all you make him out to be. I'd call him average but that's about it.

I have to agree with BUC the kid did not impress me at ALL. ALL HYPE

The game will be played at Babe. Ozen will be on the Home side. There are some wrong schedules floating around

Why @ Babe?

Ozen-Central game moved to Zaharias

By THE ENTERPRISE

October, 21, 2008

Friday's Beaumont Bowl game between Ozen and Central has been moved to Babe Zaharias Stadium, according to Beaumont ISD officials.

The game had been scheduled to be played at Durley Stadium on West Brook's campus. Zaharias is the home field for Central, but this is Ozen's home game.

The kickoff will be at 7:30 p.m., as originally scheduled.

to buc and slick he had 15 tackles that game and 81 on the season.......and just any scout you happen to run into why i think excuse me.....know thats he's without a doubt the best defensive player in setx and one of the best in the lone star state enuff said.........

Did i hit a nerve or what? I saw the whole game too. I don't care how many tackles he had he still didn't impress me at all. And for as the best in the LONE STAR STATE you and the scouts are a long way off!! Sorry to get you ralled up but there is TONS of better defensive players in the state and at LB  ;)

Say what you say about Richard, but he does not make many mistakes when throwing.  The pass is either complete or incomplete.  He has NO INT'S.  I'll live with that.  Smart QB. 

Not worried about Isadore.  He's good, but not better than Beard from Lumberton.  We may have seen the best MLB in the district already.

'ol central needs to watch for Willie Jefferson, he didn't have any hands in the 1st half against LR , but the second half they turned it on. I think Ozen just may pull it off. If not then it will be hard fought battle and a close one.

Not worried about Jefferson either.  Yea, he leads the district in catches.  This is only because your QB have tunnel vision and is alway throwing it to him.  BTW, your QB have thrown 1 less interceptions than TD's.  We have faced, IMO, the best receiver in Cardenas from Nederland and we limited him with no double coverage. ;)

Not worried about Isadore.  He's good, but not better than Beard from Lumberton.  We may have seen the best MLB in the district already.

na you will face the best LB in the district this week.......and cardenas had two catches on us for 30 yards..........and jefferson is 6-7 if you guys try and stop him yall just leave anthony lee with one on one coverage with yalls corner #21.......thats not good but you're right soulja richard has proved me wrong this year he has done way better than many expected but i mean yall only throw the ball 5 times a game soulja he shouldnt have any ints........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba