Is here a hurricane coming?

westend1

westend1 not a flame but just curious what was the deal against Lee last night. I figured yall would blow them out.

I did too.  Lee's defense was pretty darn good.  Now, the excuses.  CMichael got hurt near the end fo the 1st quarter.  He sat out the 2nd and 1st series of the 3rd.  Garrett, our no 2 was already out, so running was tough.  Then, about 5 minutes into the second half, our QB went out for the rest of the game.  We played very conservatively from that point.  I think we threw 4-5 passes in the second half.   Lee started loading the line of scrimmage and even though CMichaael returned, ground yards were hard to come by.

All of Lee's points came off of miscues, I think.  Fumble on our first play, a snap over the punters head and a pass interference call on 3rd and looooong where we had three defenders and a jump ball.  The Brook defender had the best shot at it but we still got flagged.

Overall, Brook played poorly and Lee has a solid defense.  Don't know what else to say.

Guest Brubaker

Westend1, your buddy Soulja is a class act may want to take a page out of his book.  Nederland got beat by a good Central team that executed very well.  We know how to take our medicine in Nederland.  We still have a very good team, no matter what your eyes see.  Please show that you are an educated football fan and not disrespect the Jags that way.  They played a good game last night.

Westend1, your buddy Soulja is a class act may want to take a page out of his book.  Nederland got beat by a good Central team that executed very well.  We know how to take our medicine in Nederland.  We still have a very good team, no matter what your eyes see.  Please show that you are an educated football fan and not disrespect the Jags that way.  They played a good game last night.

Don't believe I disrespected the Jags.  I picked em to win and they did.  Sounds like you, Brubaker, are a little touchy, which means your "medicine" didn't go down too well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4