before the game

While the Jags are in the tunnel before the fight song gets played, our player are like 'Oooooh Ahhhhh Ohhhhh Ahhhhh, Whats up with iiiiiit'.  Something along those likes.

You all know about the J.....A.....G.....UARS chant after the fight song.

I noticed that when your Pirates come out of the crossbones before the game and after halftime, they all pile up on the 45 yard line and pile up and leap up on each other.  Kind of neat.

We used to sit around and tell each other how much we loved each player on the team.

Funny how we never seemed to win much!!!!!!!!!

NOT!!

I personally never liked being around other players before the game, because I got so geared up that if someone said or did anything to me (other than a coach) I usually would have gone off on them. So I just went off and found a nice quiet spot by myself and sat in the dark. I do remember that our coaches used to play "Born to be Wild" all the time in the locker room before a game, used to annoy the crap out of me.

While the Jags are in the tunnel before the fight song gets played, our player are like 'Oooooh Ahhhhh Ohhhhh Ahhhhh, Whats up with iiiiiit'.  Something along those likes.

You all know about the J.....A.....G.....UARS chant after the fight song.

I noticed that when your Pirates come out of the crossbones before the game and after halftime, they all pile up on the 45 yard line and pile up and leap up on each other.  Kind of neat.

My brother in-law is a deffensive end for ETBU, and before they go onto the field one of their big linemen(who happens to be samoan) leads them in a big tribal war dance.. its pretty cool to watch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba