*Ozen vs. Central Updates*/JAGS WIN!!!

isadore was all over the field tonight and most of those big hits you're talking about soulja came from him........only difference between beard and isadore is that his team wins.........other than that it would be a totally different story but what the heck why im i arguing isadore going play for the best defense in the nation next season so that says alot............but anyway central's Oline impressed me tonight and that wishbone O is pretty darn good........hey soulja i remember when i told you during the summer about central running this O you didnt agree i bet you're feeling different now........and i already knew centrals D was gonna be tuff.........you cant run the spread against those guys too much speed........but congrats to the jags good luck the rest of the way

Let Is a door carry the ball 15 times a game and get back to me.

i will give him that he's a heck of running back i actually think he's better in the backfield........didnt say anything bad about the kid raid so why are you getting your panties in a bunch

no panties bunched here finest, just making sure my guy gets recognition for being more than just a good linebacker. Good luck to your panthers the rest of the way.

isadore was all over the field tonight and most of those big hits you're talking about soulja came from him........only difference between beard and isadore is that his team wins.........other than that it would be a totally different story but what the heck why im i arguing isadore going play for the best defense in the nation next season so that says alot............but anyway central's Oline impressed me tonight and that wishbone O is pretty darn good........hey soulja i remember when i told you during the summer about central running this O you didnt agree i bet you're feeling different now........and i already knew centrals D was gonna be tuff.........you cant run the spread against those guys too much speed........but congrats to the jags good luck the rest of the way

i will give him that he's a heck of running back i actually think he's better in the backfield........didnt say anything bad about the kid raid so why are you getting your panties in a bunch

no panties bunched here finest, just making sure my guy gets recognition for being more than just a good linebacker. Good luck to your panthers the rest of the way.

he's a very good back IMO he killed ozen when hanna couldnt......but anyway isadore told me he and beard were talking after the game and he said beard is a very humble and down to earth guy just thought i'd throw that out there

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

he's a very good back IMO he killed ozen when hanna couldnt......but anyway isadore told me he and beard were talking after the game and he said beard is a very humble and down to earth guy just thought i'd throw that out there

They are both good kids and both great LB's!

Oh yeah...Babe belongs to the JAGS...don't get it twisted Panthers...you know who runs it!  It was a great atmosphere and the bands rocked. ;D  For Central to hold the Panthers to under 100 yds of offense blew me away...Willie was held in check with single coverage and cover 2...he was a non-factor which goes to show...he's got talent but talent don't get you anywhere without heart and desire!

Soulja I almost pulled out a post from you and how you bashed the offense against Lumberton...I know you're feeling better about what we've got...I said this before...Losing to Lumberton was tuff, but if we learned from that game and keep getting better...come playoff time we'll be a load for anyone...C'mon Livingston, you're next! 8)

When I think about it some more...it makes me even more excited about what we did to the Panthers!  My brother says they played without 4 starters...Charlie Thomas (RB) David Mayfield (RB) Desmond Jones (DB) and their best OL 2 time 1st all district player Parnell Wells...4 big guns out who should be back next week...watchout Livingston! >:( 8)

When I think about it some more...it makes me even more excited about what we did to the Panthers!  My brother says they played without 4 starters...Charlie Thomas (RB) David Mayfield (RB) Desmond Jones (DB) and their best OL 2 time 1st all district player Parnell Wells...4 big guns out who should be back next week...watchout Livingston! >:( 8)

I payed no attention that Mayfield was not out there.  You are right.  That is impressive without 2 impact offensive players out there.

Oh yeah...Babe belongs to the JAGS...don't get it twisted Panthers...you know who runs it!  It was a great atmosphere and the bands rocked. ;D  For Central to hold the Panthers to under 100 yds of offense blew me away...Willie was held in check with single coverage and cover 2...he was a non-factor which goes to show...he's got talent but talent don't get you anywhere without heart and desire!

Soulja I almost pulled out a post from you and how you bashed the offense against Lumberton...I know you're feeling better about what we've got...I said this before...Losing to Lumberton was tuff, but if we learned from that game and keep getting better...come playoff time we'll be a load for anyone...C'mon Livingston, you're next! 8)

Yea, man.  I was so frustrated in that game.  We have came a long way.  We are playing better than I have expected.  Thanks, L-Train! :)

Yea, man.  I was so frustrated in that game.  We have came a long way.  We are playing better than I have expected.  Thanks, L-Train! :)

you're welcome...

okay, that makes Dayton, Livingston, and now Central who played better after losing to us...hmmm...maybe we should start charging for our services  :D

you're welcome...

okay, that makes Dayton, Livingston, and now Central who played better after losing to us...hmmm...maybe we should start charging for our services  :D

Maybe so!  :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba