*West Brook vs. Memorial Updates*/BROOK WINS!!!

Man, I know I am and I guess I shouldn't be. I just want SO BAD for us to be a team to be reckoned with. Not necessarily around this area, (cause we already are) but mainly throughout Region 3 and in the state as well. There is just so much potential with this team, and I get so disappointed when they dont perform and put up the numbers that they should. Granted, we've had some key injuries over the last couple of weeks that have disrupted the flow of the offense a bit, but(IMO) we shoulda/coulda played a better game than the one we played last night. I know we won, but it was against PAM. No offense to the Titans, but they are just not in our league, and we should play WWAAAAAYYYYY better against teams like that. If we dont get it together next week and play four quarter football against Sterling, we're gonna be in for a long night against NS. Sorry if it seems like I'm down on our boys, I just hate to see a good thing wasted.

Guest tigersvoice

Man, I know I am and I guess I shouldn't be. I just want SO BAD for us to be a team to be reckoned with. Not necessarily around this area, (cause we already are) but mainly throughout Region 3 and in the state as well. There is just so much potential with this team, and I get so disappointed when they dont perform and put up the numbers that they should. Granted, we've had some key injuries over the last couple of weeks that have disrupted the flow of the offense a bit, but(IMO) we shoulda/coulda played a better game than the one we played last night. I know we won, but it was against PAM. No offense to the Titans, but they are just not in our league, and we should play WWAAAAAYYYYY better against teams like that. If we dont get it together next week and play four quarter football against Sterling, we're gonna be in for a long night against NS. Sorry if it seems like I'm down on our boys, I just hate to see a good thing wasted.

If you don't play four quarter football against Sterling it doesn't matter what you do against NS.  Sterling is playing better this year than the team that they are.  Repeat - playing better than they are.  West Brook, according to your analysis, is playing worse than the team that they are.  That would predict a volatile meeting between Stirling and West Brook.  Seems like West Brook fans start worrying about NS the first day of two a day practices.  NS is what NS is.  Start addressing that game after you take care of Stirling.  Good fortune, Bruins. 

What's happened the last 2 weeks 85? Injuries?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4