Scooter's Upset Special---Week 9

...Its a tie!  :o      ....Livingston over Central         NED over Vidor on Homecoming  :D

Scooter you must be just trying to get under the BullPups fans skin.  I don't know how  Ned beating Vidor is an upset????  I thought Ned was some type of Offensive powerhouse that can hang 50pts on the NE Patriots. 

What if LC-M were to beat Lumberton? Would that be an upset? :D

man if that happens I will climb mt. mckinley bare *censored*  :D:o  :D :D :D    then again in this district anything can happen.

ROFLTIWMP! :D Just how tall is Mt. McKinley? Just out of curiousity? ;D

Tallest Mt. in North America and its in Alaska, so I'm thinking its pretty cold when one is bare "censored" :D :D

you got that right  :D :D

I was playing with the wos losing to hf but ive been serious since then and it almost happened last week with png over lumberton. teams better have their heads on a swivel when i pick an upset.  :D:o

Don't think you upset prediction wasn't going through my mind...I believe you said 'PNG will win on a last minute drive' or something like that. Well, we were tied and PNG was driving the ball with a couple of minutes left. I thought 'dang, how did scooter know?'

but, alas, you were wrong  ;D  (but too close for comfort)

I was playing with the wos losing to hf but ive been serious since then and it almost happened last week with png over lumberton. teams better have their heads on a swivel when i pick an upset.  :D:o

Don't think you upset prediction wasn't going through my mind...I believe you said 'PNG will win on a last minute drive' or something like that. Well, we were tied and PNG was driving the ball with a couple of minutes left. I thought 'dang, how did scooter know?'

but, alas, you were wrong  ;D  (but too close for comfort)

wont be wrong this week

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wildcats92
    Newest Member
    Wildcats92