What does Livingston have to do?

Yes, they lost to Lumberton badly and I will give you that but since that time the TO's have gone down, the offense has started to click and they have been beating people pretty good and just went ON THE ROAD and beat Nederland on THEIR homecoming in what was the biggest game of the week. Yet, there is absolutely zero chance they will beat Central according to most on here. 

I just don't get it.  I understand that Livingston is the new kid on the block and that no one outside of the Beaumont or Mid-County area can play football.  But, don't kid yourself folks, Livingston can play, and it seems as if no one in this district can see that.  I guess they will just have to keep on winning ON THE ROAD.

Please, don't throw the Lumberton game back out there.  They sucked that game but since that time things have changed DRASTICALLY.  It's not the same football team that played that game and if you haven't seen Livingston play that night or since that night please keep your thoughts to yourself because you have nothing to base your opinion on how much better they have gotten.

Getting off of soapbox now.

Yes, they lost to Lumberton badly and I will give you that but since that time the TO's have gone down, the offense has started to click and they have been beating people pretty good and just went ON THE ROAD and beat Nederland on THEIR homecoming in what was the biggest game of the week. Yet, there is absolutely zero chance they will beat Central according to most on here. 

I just don't get it.  I understand that Livingston is the new kid on the block and that no one outside of the Beaumont or Mid-County area can play football.  But, don't kid yourself folks, Livingston can play, and it seems as if no one in this district can see that.  I guess they will just have to keep on winning ON THE ROAD.

Please, don't throw the Lumberton game back out there.  They sucked that game but since that time things have changed DRASTICALLY.  It's not the same football team that played that game and if you haven't seen Livingston play that night or since that night please keep your thoughts to yourself because you have nothing to base your opinion on how much better they have gotten.

Getting off of soapbox now.

I keep telling you people that this is a message board you do not have to have facts to form an opinion. This is for fun boys and girls. We have too many people getting their panties in a knot because they don't like other people picking against them. Too bad, get over it. It's and opinion and each and everyone of us can have one even if it's an uniformed opinion.

Eagle, keep winning and you will get your respect from some and still none from others. That's just the way it works.

The answer is easy, but before I get to that please let me acknowledge Livingston as part of our district and also welcome them. Now moving on to the true nature of my reply, all Livingston has to do is keep winning and as it stands now they still have Central to play who right now is playing as good of football as any team in District 20-4A. To the person who replied that if you're not a part of the precious triangle then get sue to it, well for your info we welcome other teams into our district because quite frankly as a fan of the Jaguars I get tied of seeing them play the same teams year after year. Livingston again welcome and much continued success on your season, I can't wait until Friday so come on out all you Livingston fans because we will be there at Babes Zaharias Stadium waiting on you!!!!!

Welcome to the district, Livingston....and yes, I'm a believer in you!  You definitely are earning kudos in this district.  Keep it up!  Dayton was in our district last couple of years, and definitely got MOST of our attention and respect.  There are some, no matter how good you are, will never give you credence for your talent and ability.  I'm one of those dedicated PNG fans that bleed purple and will follow my Indians whether they are winning or losing....however, I can admit when the Indians are down and they are definitely DOWN this year.  I too, can recognize a good team.......Livingston is a GOOD team, and has been underestimated by many.  But, like others who have posted here, in this district, you have to EARN the respect, and you're doing it!  Keep up the good work! Best of luck to you in the playoffs!

Fine, I won't complain.

Nederland in Nederland on Homecoming after their first loss of the year.  That's a pretty tough game to win. 

See what I mean?  Your best win is against a 3-3 team.  Run the table and we will all forget about Lumberton and Bellville.

ol' bellville, aint that the lil ol' 3A team from over yonder to the west?  :D

Livingston has a very good football team and runs a clean program, I was very impressed with how they handled themselves in Nederland, this game could've gotten out of hand early, but Livingston kept their composure, sign of a great team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba