OBAMA or McCAIN or PALIN or BIDEN

Guest WeedBegone

Politics aside (LOL) Which of these would the best to coach your HS football team?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Politics aside (LOL) Which of these would the best to coach your HS football team?

• Obama
    • McCain
    • Palin
    • Biden

Guest WeedBegone

you got me... i'm his personal defender.  i'm taking time from the busy campaign trail to get on here and make sure that nobody talks too bad about him.

Your doing quite well.  Maybe you should be part of the coaching staff for the school that needs a change. ;D

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you got me... i'm his personal defender.  i'm taking time from the busy campaign trail to get on here and make sure that nobody talks too bad about him.

Your doing quite well.  Maybe you should be part of the coaching staff for the school that needs a change. ;D

;D

Gotta go with Obama...the "Great Motivator"...Any man or woman who can convince half a country to support a word "HOPE" without any real "plan" to make that "hope" a reality has got to have the ability to communicate the word "VICTORY" into the hearts of a few HS kids on a football field...But, in a third and long situation, with our backs to the wall, I would have to give the nod to Palin...she's fiesty!

Guest WeedBegone

Thanks to all for participating in this poll.  I have learned lots from you guys. 

GOOD LUCK to each of you and the candidates of your choice today.  No matter how good the coach--it takes good players and talents with a little luck to become winners. 

Finally, I thought most of the post were funny, civil and even some touches of good class. 

Hope all of your teams have a great final regular season game and for the ones who continue on in the play-offs---let us all follow them and cheer them on. 

Be on the look out for the SETX King of the hill thread that I hope to start next week. 

Guest WeedBegone

It should mean she'll be looking for a job.  We need to wait until colder weather to move her here--so her igloo won't melt. 

She did win our SETX poll--so now --which team should we interview her for. 

History has been made :'( it's been along time coming. God Bless AMERICA

AMEN!

Didn't vote for the guy, but I am glad our country is at a point that race isn't the same issue as it was 30 or 40 years ago.

Obama wouldn't have had a chance of getting nominated in the 70's.

Even if you didn't vote for him, hopefully you can grasp how far this country has come.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba