Vidor/Ned Scoring updates

Lionfan

the scoring may go like that but I can guarantee that there will be some hits delivered from both sides of the football... should be a nail biter, Nitro Glycerin taking, eewwww and awwwwe type of game with a side order of .... "Hey Ref where did you get your glasses at?? a gumball machine???" "Hey Ref That wasn't holding he was merely trying to help him straighten his jersey....." " that wasn't a face mask... he was helping him get dirt out of his eye" "Hey Ref you watching the same Game??" and so on and so forth ... Should be 1 Valhalla of a game!! Good luck to you dog fans and Pirate fans better be ready to yell your  skull and crossbones off... them young men are going to need all the help and pep they can get...

Guest Brubaker

Hey, before the game, just want to say that I always love playing at Vidor.  Their atmosphere is second to none and their kids play with guts like none other... well none other than my Dogs.  I think Vidor and Nederland mimmick themselves in the work ethic their coach teaches, I'm very happy for Mathews to have some success over there, he is a class act in my opinion.  Always respectful of the teams he's playing and where his program is at.  He has taken a lot of undue heat over the years, but has persevered, glad for him.  But, I hope he has to settle for a winning season, but misses the playoffs.  It's for all the marbles Friday night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba