History of Livingston Football

Lionfan

Prior to the arrival of native son coach Randy Rowe the Livingston Lions had been to the playoffs just one time in almost fifty years, if we can finish the deal this year it will make the third trip in coach Rowe's five years in Lion country.

So forgive us if we seem a little overly excited by being able to defeat some of the best programs the state has to offer in 20-4A.

The players, coaches, and fans have been first rate on all our trips to the golden triangle this season, we really enjoy competing in this district.

That being said I really can't figure out what to expect Friday night against Central, the Jags could only manage two second half field goals against Ned and Livingston scored on every second half possession against Ned.

But the Central defense held Ned to 10 points and they hung fifty on us.  Should be very interesting to say the least.

Prior to the arrival of native son coach Randy Rowe the Livingston Lions had been to the playoffs just one time in almost fifty years, if we can finish the deal this year it will make the third trip in coach Rowe's five years in Lion country.

So forgive us if we seem a little overly excited by being able to defeat some of the best programs the state has to offer in 20-4A.

The players, coaches, and fans have been first rate on all our trips to the golden triangle this season, we really enjoy competing in this district.

That being said I really can't figure out what to expect Friday night against Central, the Jags could only manage two second half field goals against Ned and Livingston scored on every second half possession against Ned.

But the Central defense held Ned to 10 points and they hung fifty on us.  Should be very interesting to say the least.

The one thing that I learned about Central in dayton's 2 years in the district is that they most often play to the level of their competition sometimes this can be great! More than any other team dayton played in that district, central was the most unpredictable when comparing common scores... so don't try. ;):D

Good Post!  Best of luck to you against Central and in the playoffs as well!

The one thing that I learned about Central in dayton's 2 years in the district is that they most often play to the level of their competition sometimes this can be great! More than any other team dayton played in that district, central was the most unpredictable when comparing common scores... so don't try. ;):D

I hated that about my Jags.  This is true.  We did a lot a playing to our competition. 

To the Lion fan.  The offense will move the ball and the defense will be there.  If you have any playmakers to stop 3rd and short, this will be an interesting game.

I hated that about my Jags.  This is true.  We did a lot a playing to our competition. 

To the Lion fan.  The offense will move the ball and the defense will be there.  If you have any playmakers to stop 3rd and short, this will be an interesting game.

they always seemed to get up for the Broncos!

Congrats on the success livingston!! I didn't realize they had been to the playoffs so rarely.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba