Rockets Over The Mavs!

Just for the record, Artest got a 'T' for nothing.  Yao and Howard bumped into each other after a hard foul from Howard (might have been Dirk).  Artest ran over to Yao's aid and kindof pushed Howard asside to get to Yao to move him back. 

You don't call a 'T' just because of his reputation.  Get it together, refs!

Just for the record, Artest got a 'T' for nothing.  Yao and Howard bumped into each other after a hard foul from Howard (might have been Dirk).  Artest ran over to Yao's aid and kindof pushed Howard asside to get to Yao to move him back. 

I agree Soulja...that was one of the cheapest techs I have ever seen...if Artest can keep his head on straight and Yao and McGrady can stay half way healthy (big if though), I think the Rockets can be serious contenders in the West.

I agree Soulja...that was one of the cheapest techs I have ever seen...if Artest can keep his head on straight and Yao and McGrady can stay half way healthy (big if though), I think the Rockets can be serious contenders in the West.

Totally agree...pathetic call on the tech.

This Rockets team is loaded with talent and depth.

With Brooks running the floor ( McGrady taking a rest ) in the fourth, they looked extremely good. I think the biggest thing that Artest brings ( and he brings alot ) to the team is the ability to get TMac more rest and Yao for that matter. Of course it's early, but to go to Dallas and win the way they did on a back-to-back says alot about the ability/potential of this team.

Go Rockets !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou