• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba

• @Dirty_but_Dazzling  Hope to see you this week. It's been long time since I made the trip. How do we normally catch the Jasper live stream. Thru KJAS?
    • It goes both ways. We would likely not have won if we didn’t get gifted an interception, a fumble on the kickoff, and a roughing the passer play that negated an interception. We’re at best as good as Huntsville. We had some really good plays and some really good luck. But, if your conclusion from this game is we’re significantly better than Huntsville, we didn’t watch the same game. The lesson I hope we take from this game is a profound dose of humility. We just need to play the game in front of us and keep working hard. There are teams out there more than good enough to punish us for our mistakes, and they won’t make the same mistakes Huntsville made. 
    • Think BC and Huffman will be the teams fighting for first. Will see first hand how huffman looks this friday
    • When the roughing-the-passer flag was thrown I was thinking that it was going to be for defensive holding (of the receiver), and the young man calling the game for NDN Press thought so as well.  That pass was 10 or 15 yards out in front of the receiver. Conner has missed some targets before but not by that margin. But anyway, the camera was on the action in the end zone so the passer and roughing or anything else at the LOS was not visible on camera.  It was a good tough game, with a few mental mistakes, some blown coverage, screwy game clocks, some tough running and some outstanding play on both sides of the lines. PNG coaches got frustrated; that was the very first flag on a PNG coach that I can recall seeing in the past 5 or 6 years that I've been following the games, including the JV games. And I've never seen the likes of helmets coming off. One Huntsville defender got upset with himself and took off his helmet and threw it onto the ground right in front of the ref, who flagged him for an USC. Emotions were high. Also I hope the Huntsville kicker isn't down on himself, that was a good long kick, and when the ball hit the goal post the "twang" was very audible. Perhaps the extra umph from that distance cost a small bit of accuracy. Whatever, it was a good try.  Huntsville will give Montgomery a good game. 
  • Topics