*Memorial vs. Channelview Updates*/TITANS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o The Titans finally won a district game. They are not eliminated from playoff contention, although they are gonna have to have some help!! Good job Titans!

i think if they beat Lee they are in....North Shore is 4-0, Westbrook is 3-0, Sterling is 2-1, Lee/Port Arthur are 1-3, Channelview is 0-4.....so Lee/Port Arthur game next week is for 4th....

:o The Titans finally won a district game. They are not eliminated from playoff contention, although they are gonna have to have some help!! Good job Titans!

i think if they beat Lee they are in....North Shore is 4-0, Westbrook is 3-0, Sterling is 2-1, Lee/Port Arthur are 1-3, Channelview is 0-4.....so Lee/Port Arthur game next week is for 4th....

In P.A. right??

Correct! I predict the final district standings will look like this.....NS 5-0, WB 4-1, Sterling 3-2, Lee 2-3, PAM 1-4, C-view 0-5

Correct! I predict the final district standings will look like this.....NS 5-0, WB 4-1, Sterling 3-2, Lee 2-3, PAM 1-4, C-view 0-5

>:(:D

i think the West Brook/Sterling game tomorrow will be interesting, closer than a lot of west brook fans seem to think, but we will see...just my opinion....Lee/Port Arthur final score might 2-0 or something, both of their offensives are horrible but defenses are good, i honestly have no idea who wins that one...

The "experts" have WB picked as a 29 point favorite against Sterling. The same "experts" had WB as a 26 point favorite last week against PAM and the final was 26-0. I know the experts dontknow the outcome of every game, but they are usually close. As far as the Sterling game goes, I think WB will put it on em pretty good. The Bruins are finally gonna be healthy after a couple of weeks worth of injuries. But should be a good test for WB. As a side note, all of Sterlings wins have been against teams with losing records. Their 2 losses were against teams with winning records. Just something to think about. ;D

Is the game in P.A.?

yes, game is at port arthur

Lee wont win.  PAM by 10.

I'll give my prediction on a score later in the week! ;D

ask Humble the last time PAM had to get in to the playoffs and the game was in ----Port Arthur  :D

when was the last time Lee won in P.A.?

Is the game in P.A.?

ask Humble the last time PAM had to get in to the playoffs and the game was in ----Port Arthur  :D

I think the last time that happened, it was the Ganders vs. the Yellow Jackets! :D

Is the game in P.A.?

I think the last time that happened, it was the Ganders vs. the Yellow Jackets! :D

and the hive left the bldg in 2002. Lee better wish upon the northern star cause based on the past----and its been pretty darn accurate---they dont have a shot.  8)

The "experts" have WB picked as a 29 point favorite against Sterling. The same "experts" had WB as a 26 point favorite last week against PAM and the final was 26-0. I know the experts dontknow the outcome of every game, but they are usually close. As far as the Sterling game goes, I think WB will put it on em pretty good. The Bruins are finally gonna be healthy after a couple of weeks worth of injuries. But should be a good test for WB. As a side note, all of Sterlings wins have been against teams with losing records. Their 2 losses were against teams with winning records. Just something to think about. ;D

you may be right, we'll find out but to be fair West Brook has only played one team with a winning record, and the team with a winning record was 4a.....i just dont think it will be a blow out like it seems west brook fans are assuming, i think it'll be close and Sterling will have a shot, but i have been wrong before so we'll see what happens...honestly, it appears to me West Brook's first real test of the year is Sterling, whether they are good enough to turn that test into a tuneup game for North Shore will be seen tomorrow...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba