Roc's Bunch vs UTEP - Today

So, we going to be able to get any inside scoop on how LU does against UTEP today? Noticed you guys were playing at a neutral court. LU and UTEP meeting halfway -- like San Antonio or Austin or something like that? Who has the details?

Other close doors that I have found info on today courtesy of Jeff Goodman..

SLU at USM

ULM at SHSU

Nicholls at USA

UTA at SMU

Guest coachacola

Maybe this year's LU team hates practice and will perform better in real game situations.

Wasn't it last year Roc was saying how good the team looked in practice and it took them until mid-December to get a D1 win?

You guys knows nothing about nothing. Let me go on  record, this LU team is better than

last years LU team. Yes losing Nabors hurt and the team won't be as good without him, but

this team is still better. Terror has learned the hard way when he challenges my words, don't you

do the same....

You guys knows nothing about nothing. Let me go on  record, this LU team is better than

last years LU team. Yes losing Nabors hurt and the team won't be as good without him, but

this team is still better. Terror has learned the hard way when he challenges my words, don't you

do the same....

You say the team is better. Better than last year? Better on paper? Please clarify your statement.

This team will be better than last year on the court. I believe that they will start out on a higher level then last years team and will improve on the same type of trend. I do hope that we do not blow a ton of games when we have big leads like last year. That was more frustrating than just losing.

do the same....

You say the team is better. Better than last year? Better on paper? Please clarify your statement.

Better...period. I don't want to talk bad about former players so I will leave it at that.

This team will be more consistant, unlike last year dr jekyll/mr hyde team. This team will play much better

defense.

do the same....

Better...period. I don't want to talk bad about former players so I will leave it at that.

This team will be more consistant, unlike last year dr jekyll/mr hyde team. This team will play much better

defense.

Hmm? I'm almost tempted to bet against your analysis.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43