Dayton vs. Kingwood Park Predictions?

cutt

Lumberton is complaining about obnoxious fans.....I think heck just froze over

Yeah we're pretty obnoxious I would say.  We've earned that right after just completing our first ever playoff season in the history of our school and having the looks of another playoff season this year.  D-train steamin' along again...

Lumberton is complaining about obnoxious fans.....I think heck just froze over

Yeah we're pretty obnoxious I would say.  We've earned that right after just completing our first ever playoff season in the history of our school and having the looks of another playoff season this year.  D-train steamin' along again...

If that's the criteria, Dayton fans ought to be downright nasty.  ;D

As good at the athletic program in Dayton is...

We could pull up the 8th grade Ponies and maybe take the win Friday.

Dayton HUGE in the first half, then the 15th string plays the rest of the game.

I bet it ends closer than most people think...I doubt Dayton lays it on the line too much or shows too much of the arsenal.

UPSET SPECIAL!!!  Dayton loses to Kingwood Park!  :o :o   ;D ;D

i agree soulja dayton had better concentrate on the game at hand and quit worring bout who they play in round 1 . lats beat kingwood park the worry bout next week :o :o

No see that's the thing...it absolutely doesn't matter what happens in our game as we've already clinched the district and we're playing an 0-9 team that got their head beat in every game in their first year of existence.  Hence, we're all looking forward to the first round of the playoffs as that is the next meaningful game.  Coaches and players will be concentrating on this game...doesn't mean the fans are.

UPSET SPECIAL!!!  Dayton loses to Kingwood Park!  :o :o   ;D ;D

i agree soulja dayton had better concentrate on the game at hand and quit worring bout who they play in round 1 . lats beat kingwood park the worry bout next week :o :o

No see that's the thing...it absolutely doesn't matter what happens in our game as we've already clinched the district and we're playing an 0-9 team that got their head beat in every game in their first year of existence.  Hence, we're all looking forward to the first round of the playoffs as that is the next meaningful game.  Coaches and players will be concentrating on this game...doesn't mean the fans are.

Exactly, the team is preparing for Kingwood Park and the fans are preparing for round 1. A victory over Kingwood Park is necessary to complete an undefeated District Championship. I am sure they would love to upset the Broncos, they will play hard you can bet on that. That said, our backups will get some much needed playing time the second half, to get them ready for playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou