Calling Mr. Lamar Basketball

Guest spinks

Although you may be under another name I was wondering what you thought about the Celtics performance last night AT the Championship Bound Rockets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D

Guest nostradamus

My guess is it would have mattered if they would have won or if they were looking like they were in championship form.

Funny, the Celtics didn't need time to "gel" last year.

My guess is it would have mattered if they would have won or if they were looking like they were in championship form.

Funny, the Celtics didn't need time to "gel" last year.

Probably wouldn't of. 

I could say they looked like a championship team last night in their rout of Phoenix, but again, when was the last time the first month mattered? 

The Rockets can certainly atest the answer of: "not very often".

Guest nostradamus

Their overall performance and 5-3 record resembles nothing close to a championship form........

Don't get too upset........I'm just glad to see you made it over from the old board!

Rockets got the better end of the game last night, but by seasons end the Suns will fare better than the Rockets  and the group of thugs that they have!!!! ;D ;D ;D

LOL, you have to be just trying to tick me off now.  That skirmish was all on Barnes last night.

Also, whoever mentioned the 5-3 -  I'll take that, especially if we get the one tomorrow in SA to go 6-3, with the schedule we've had so far. 

I was expecting .500 at best after New Orleans this weekend. 

Guest nostradamus
Also, whoever mentioned the 5-3 -  I'll take that, especially if we get the one tomorrow in SA to go 6-3, with the schedule we've had so far. 

I was expecting .500 at best after New Orleans this weekend. 

If they don't beat the San Antonio Geriatrics then, there are much bigger issues than I am already anticipating.

Also, I have noticed that it seems thus far the East can no longer be considered the "Least" as the 3 teams the Celtics played leading to the NBA finals have a combined 17-5 record to this point.

I'll agree the East seems stronger, but let's hold off on judgment of the West; who has a ton of injuries with top teams or teams that should be showing a lot of promise. (Utah, Houston, San Antonio, Portland, Golden State).

Golden State???  The will not even make the playoffs this season.

Los Angeles

New Orleans

Utah

Houston

Phoenix

Portland

Denver

Dallas

These are my best teams in the West in order.  Record at this point is irrelevant!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba