For Lamar, finding another Murchison would be a good start

Does anybody know where Murchison is now?  Lamar needs to get guys that people remember involved with the program.  How about Eugene Seale?

Has there every been a player on pro or college that hit harder than Seale?  that was a bad mutha shut my mouth...

Don't know about Murchison, but I understand E Seale was to have been defensive coach for the semi-pro team that was to have played in Port Arthur this year (have heard nothing from them, guess perhaps they scratched season due to Ike's visit?). 

If I remember correctly when coach Woodard was hired there was something in his contract about having some $$$ to hire a couple of part time assistant coaches in addition to the 6 full time guys...I may be wrong.  Is this only for grad assistants? If so, maybe Eugene would be a fit there; but I also presume to work at Lamar (even on part time basis) that they would have to have a bachelors degree.  Anyone know about Eugene's status?

When was Burt hurt?  I remember seeing him in the Montagne Football Office with a leg/kneee wrap in '88.  I can't remember if it was a spring visit or fall of '88.  Did he have another surgery or something and did that affect his playing at the next level?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43