Rockets vs. Portland Game Thread

Although we played a horrible game for the most part losing the rebounding battle, we came back and almost won in regulation.  Untill Brandon Roy mad a turn around shot to send it into OT. 

In OT, Yao made a fall away jumper and was fouled.  He made the FT to put us up by a point.  with 0.8 seconds left, Roy did it again with a fall way three near halfcourt.  :o :o :o :o Amazing.  What can I say... I'm still in shock...

We had no answer for Aldridge. He did whatever he wanted. 

Yao has been making opponents look like Hall of Famers lately.  I am short, fat, fifty, arthritic-- and I swear I think I could beat Yao one-on-one.  He's just a step late in everything.  Used to be, when he took his time, he'd either score the ball or kick it out of the double-team; now he's missing or getting stripped.  Wake up, big fella!

Thank God for Aaron Brooks.  Brooks and Barry are the only guys moving without the ball.

Aldridge was being defended by Hayes and Landry. 

Looked like Yao didn't have his legs at all in this game.  He didn't win any jump balls!

Yao looks much slower this year. The game speed might pass him by and he becomes more of a liability as opposing teams use their speed to counteract his size.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba