**Hardin at Deweyville/Hardin Wins/Comments**

Hey HORNET, where are you?  Miss you updating the game.  :)

Hey sorry, I was there but my Blackberry wouldn't connect. This was a great game that started off slow and played well by both teams. One thing I noticed about Deweyville was that no matter what the score was, these kids never gave up. Alot of heart and class from them! The guys on the sidelines would occasionally do a chant but I know it was to get their players on the field motivation. Congratulations Hornets on a great season. I never knew what to expect after the first few games but you came out strong. Good luck in the playoffs and enjoy your bye week!

Despite everything I've said earlier, I will say Deweyville seems to be right on the edge of being force in our district. I don't remember hearing of them getting blown out all year, they seemed to have had a chance in every game. Maybe they can find that "something" that gets them there, Hardin has in their coaching staff and team leadership. Good luck Hornets, get some rest and come back even harder in two weeks.

I am very pleased with all of the positive comments. I definately agree that both teams played very hard. I was expecting Vilamez to do a little more with the talent he has, but he did play a great game, and as a team, they balanced out everything really well.  And... For our Pirates. All of us are SOOOO extremely proud of you. You have not diappointed any of your true fans this year.  However, the season is not over yet. Let's come back next week and continue to fight and prove what we've got to Anahuac!

The pirates will need to stop #32 for anahuac, he is an impressive runner. He has the speed to burn u outside and the power and quick feet to run inside. It takes more than one tackler to put him down. The panther d-line is small, but very very quick. Probably the smallest line I have seen all year, but as a team probably the best tackling team I have seen. They will hit u till the whistle is blown. Good luck to both teams next week

Congrats Hardin...thought Hardin would win but not by this margin!

Great JOB O-LINE, Both Villemez and Stelly ran at will.  The QB had plent of time to throw.  Stelly had his Defense ready for battle forcing turnovers with some monster hits.  The Davis #77 kid really stood out to me in this game all around the ball and all over their QB.  Great team win. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo