Hardin-Jefferson Vs Cleveland Playoff Predictions

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a quick stint out of town so missed some opportunities to trade the trash talk.  Back now and ready to go.  Can't wait for Friday night lights C-town vs H-J.  I think I cleared the gray area on how this game goes before I left town.  Little recap with small revise:  H-J from what I hear improved some on the defensive side of the ball but I can't get to nervous because they gave up 40+ to WOS and Silsbee.  WOS may have speed to match Ctown but Silsbee does not.  Saw a comment doubting that Ctown could be faster than H-J.  Not only faster than H-J, but quite possibly one of the fastest teams in the 3A playoff scene.  H-J fans pointed to the five turnovers in game one; well it was four and Cleveland had two in the game.  The starters for Cleveland left that game half way through the third quarter.  Cleveland wins this game and I hope by a ton.  Send a message and keep the mo going.

actually there where 5 turnovers!!!!!!!!!

WOS and Silsbee have tons of athletes and quickness on both sides of the ball.  By far the most that HJ has seen all year!!!!  Not taking anything away from Cleveland but WOS and Silsbee are very deep with athletes on both sides.

Guest tigersvoice

Had a quick stint out of town so missed some opportunities to trade the trash talk.  Back now and ready to go.  Can't wait for Friday night lights C-town vs H-J.  I think I cleared the gray area on how this game goes before I left town.  Little recap with small revise:  H-J from what I hear improved some on the defensive side of the ball but I can't get to nervous because they gave up 40+ to WOS and Silsbee.  WOS may have speed to match Ctown but Silsbee does not.  Saw a comment doubting that Ctown could be faster than H-J.  Not only faster than H-J, but quite possibly one of the fastest teams in the 3A playoff scene.  H-J fans pointed to the five turnovers in game one; well it was four and Cleveland had two in the game.  The starters for Cleveland left that game half way through the third quarter.  Cleveland wins this game and I hope by a ton.  Send a message and keep the mo going.

actually there where 5 turnovers!!!!!!!!!

WOS and Silsbee have tons of athletes and quickness on both sides of the ball.  By far the most that HJ has seen all year!!!!  Not taking anything away from Cleveland but WOS and Silsbee are very deep with athletes on both sides.

Thank you, HJ Hawks #7.  I take back every evil thought that I ever had about you.  Unfortunately, the ones that I posted I cannot take back.  Which, when you think about it, should be one's guideline for posting - be careful what you post, you may want to take it back. ::)

Guest Silsbee88

;D ;D :o :o :o

;D ;D :o :o :o

That's right. WO-S and Silsbee both have athletes and speed on both side of the ball. C-town just might have some speed to but I'm sure it wouldn't been able to stay with those two teams.

Guest Silsbee88

Everyone is so desperate to contradict.  To say that Cleveland is one of the fastest teams in the playoffs would suggest that there is more than just one fast team.  Try not to just read my posts, but actually understand them if you can.

I just think that it is actually a pretty bold statement to say Silsbee has no speed, we have athletes on both sides of the ball that would run curcles around Ctown.  Read your own post before you before you ask someone else to try to understand them!  ??? ???

Everyone is so desperate to contradict.  To say that Cleveland is one of the fastest teams in the playoffs would suggest that there is more than just one fast team.  Try not to just read my posts, but actually understand them if you can.

I just think that it is actually a pretty bold statement to say Silsbee has no speed, we have athletes on both sides of the ball that would run curcles around Ctown.  Read your own post before you before you ask someone else to try to understand them!   ??? ???

No one said Silsbee has no speed.  Just simply feel they would not have more than Cleveland.  The point was to illustrate my observation of the Cleveland/HJ game, not to get your undies in a wad.  Just to show there are no hard feeling I will give your beloved Silsbee a tip foe Huffman.  This speed you talk of, your guys better use it, cause Huffman can ball in the trenches between the tackles.

P.S. It is circles(curcles) by the way.

• 3 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4