Roc lands another commitment

Guest abovetherim

Guest abovetherim

Pinnacle point guard commits to D-I Lamar

by Richard Obert - Nov. 5, 2008 10:14 PM

The Arizona Republic

Phoenix Pinnacle senior point guard Nuno Muandumba gave Lamar University an oral commitment Wednesday night to play basketball there.

Muandumba, who has started on varsity since his freshman year, averaged 12.5 points, 7.3 assists, 4.5 rebounds and 2.7 steals his junior season when Pinnacle won 21 games.

Lamar is a Division I college located outside of Houston.

Muandumba will sign his letter of intent next Wednesday.

Guest coachacola

He's a point guard so this probably means Roc is not counting on Jai Lucas coming to Lamar.  Looks like this guy will be our PG of the future:

From Rivals:

Very talented lead guard with good quickness and ability to create own shot. Very good feel and vision. Excellent balance and plays under control. Muandumba has a solid build and strength. Can defend bigger-stronger athletes. One of the better point guards in the west for 2009.

Recruited by: Cal Poly, Fresno State, Lamar, UC-San Diego, Santa Clara, UC-Irvine, & Weber State

Link: http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=2947235

Guest tigersvoice

Pinnacle point guard commits to D-I Lamar

by Richard Obert - Nov. 5, 2008 10:14 PM

The Arizona Republic

Phoenix Pinnacle senior point guard Nuno Muandumba gave Lamar University an oral commitment Wednesday night to play basketball there.

Muandumba, who has started on varsity since his freshman year, averaged 12.5 points, 7.3 assists, 4.5 rebounds and 2.7 steals his junior season when Pinnacle won 21 games.

Lamar is a Division I college located outside of Houston.

Muandumba will sign his letter of intent next Wednesday.

Newspaper Reporters are a riot.  That's like saying Boulder, Co. is located outside of Denver.  Oh well!  I hope the youngster upholds his commitment.

He's a point guard so this probably means Roc is not counting on Jai Lucas coming to Lamar.  Looks like this guy will be our PG of the future:

From Rivals:

Very talented lead guard with good quickness and ability to create own shot. Very good feel and vision. Excellent balance and plays under control. Muandumba has a solid build and strength. Can defend bigger-stronger athletes. One of the better point guards in the west for 2009.

Recruited by: Cal Poly, Fresno State, Lamar, UC-San Diego, Santa Clara, UC-Irvine, & Weber State

Link:

This is the hidden content, please

Jai? Okay thats a joke, right?

Looks like a good commit for the Cards... I see he plays against Marcus Ruppell's team, (the guy we were recruiting who is an upper mid major prospect), and I'm guessing that Coach Dominquez is getting it done in Arizona.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43