19-4A vs.20-4A round #1 Predictions

It's going to be nice just to see a split this year as 20-4A has been putting a whoopin on us the last 2 that i know of  ;D ,but we could see more!!

1.) Dayton should win ,both these teams meet last year with much of the same squad and Dayton won big.

2.) Lumberton should win, Crosby has some speed ,but didn't impress me almost losing to BH which did not do well this year.

3.) C.E King should Win, King really has something going this year and should win if they limit turnovers. Disclaimer: I thought that GP would take out a weaker Nederland team a couple of years ago and watched Ned tear GP a new one!!!

4.) North Forest should win, There will be a lot of talent on the field during this game and both teams seam pretty even, but I like what the coach has done a North Forest and I think he has the kids going in the right direction. this one should be close!!

Football04:Friendswood inDiv.1-Dayton in Div.2 cannot play each other in these playoffs.Dave Campbell had Dayton 4th in pre-season poll-has them 15th now-Friendswood 13th.Texas Prep Insider.com has Dayton/Lumberton in round #4 with Dayton advancing to semi-finals w/Kerrville Tivy.Have to see how it goes.Would be good for Dayton to go to Semi's 2 years running.

1. Lake Travis    10-0

2. Everman        10-0

3. Aledo            10-0

4. Dallas Carter  10-0

5. Longview        8-2

6. Frenship         10-0

7. Hewett Midway 9-1

8. Rockwall Heath 10-0

9. Highland Park   9-1

10. Edcouch-Elsa  10-0

11. Calhoun 

12. Denison

13. Friendswood  - Region 3-

14. Texarkana

15. Dunbar

16. Alice

17. Schertz Steele

18. Sulphur Springs

19. Forney

20. ElPaso Austin

I'm sure Dayton, Lumberton, Nederland & Central really believes the polls. If the polls where right Nederland would have won district this year. Polls means nothing you have to win when you are on the field.

It's going to be nice just to see a split this year as 20-4A has been putting a whoopin on us the last 2 that i know of  ;D ,but we could see more!!

1.) Dayton should win ,both these teams meet last year with much of the same squad and Dayton won big.

2.) Lumberton should win, Crosby has some speed ,but didn't impress me almost losing to BH which did not do well this year.

3.) C.E King should Win, King really has something going this year and should win if they limit turnovers. Disclaimer: I thought that GP would take out a weaker Nederland team a couple of years ago and watched Ned tear GP a new one!!!

4.) North Forest should win, There will be a lot of talent on the field during this game and both teams seam pretty even, but I like what the coach has done a North Forest and I think he has the kids going in the right direction. this one should be close!!

Maybe you're steaming from Central ruining your Perfect Season in 06...10-0...knocked out by the Jags...Jags win this one!

Dayton      - Should make it to region final

Lumberton - same - need to play this one @ Rice or Reliant Lum will bring alot of

20-4A support, big crowd for this one

Nederland  - Grogan will get his yds, the key will be Bellows getting his

Central      - should win but sometimes their own worst enemyWith the exception of Dayton 19-4A is not that strong, that being said 20-4A with the exception of Lumberton ain't that strong either. To me, 3 teams stand out in region 3, Dayton, Lumberton and Friendswood, AP #13 Friendswood is the only 4a team in region 3 ranked.   

???...we've cut down our T.O....and we've had only a handful of penalties this season (minus the Livingston game where we were Raw Dawged!)...ball control is how we'll win this game w/ good D!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats