Terror Terror

UNLV

It seems our good buddy Terror was instigating drama on UCA board about this board. He had them calling

us all kinds of bad names. They were saying Terror came to the rescue. Terror has a little Jerrry Springer

in his blood. Well Terror, I got a message to give to UCA. Tell them Lamar will spank that butt again in baskertball...MENS AND WOMENS.

I need to check the other forums to see what Terror has been doing to Lamar...

What are your referring to...?!?

Please provide a link. Outside of the UCA/NCAA flap right now, I have actually not posted much on their board in recent weeks so I could not really have a clue what you are referring to. BearFan101 did not even know about this board from a talk we had today. I'm perplexed!

Go read the forum. I was looking back almost a year ago.

Guest abovetherim

AnyGivenSaturday.com is a site I've read several things about Lamar from you TT. But, I really don't care anymore because life has given me bigger issues to worry about.

Guest coachacola

I visit AnyGivenSaturday.com quite often and TexasTerror hasn't posted anything about Lamar in a while.  I would say he posts a whole lot more negative stuff about Texas State than Lamar. 

Thanks, that shows how long it's been since I viewed the site. I agree, I think he hates TSU-San Marcos a lot worse than Lamar.  ;D

You got that right...

Though SLU fans think I target their running back and NWST fans think I have a beef with them. Guess both are right to some extent...

Terror I don't like you hating another school more than us....  :'(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43