#%^$$& @%^&^& @*%% LAMAR LOSES TO bearkittens

UNLV

HUNTSVILLE – Anna Ferguson totaled 17 kills and Carli Kolbi added 14 to lead Sam Houston State to a five-set upset victory over Southland Conference West Division leader Lamar Tuesday night at Johnson Coliseum.

The Bearkats won 25-19 16-25 25-23 19-25 15-12 to up their record to 13-17 for the season and 8-6 in Southland Conference action. Lamar feel to 13-10 for the year and 11-3 in league play.

This is the hidden content, please

UNLV,

I had conceded this one to you guys and you still couldn't close the deal? How 'bout those Bearkats? Seem to play really well at home. Sorry that we spoiled your regular season conference championship. You'll just have to go out and win the SLC tournament if you want a championship this year...

I bet yall cheated. Rigged the ball with helium.

Winning the tourney is what counts...

It's not over yet Texas St. plays UTSA Thursday, if they lose and we win our last 2 we could be co-champs again. But you're right the tournament is what counts. I would feel confident if we were playing in the Mac but it's at SFA and we're not good on the road.

Not good on the road is a little tough to say. We were 5-3 on the road and we beat SFA on the road did we not? I agree that we would have a lot better chance if we were playing at home, but if this team decides to show up for the SLC tournament, we have a good chance to win it. If the team that showed up in Huntsville or the team that showed up for games 3, 4 and 5 against UTA is the one that goes to the tourney, it could be a short trip to Nac.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43