WHOSE READY FOR THE GAME TONIGHT?!?!?!?!

Guest mffl

Guest coachacola

Last year against LA College Dawkins and McThay were the leading scorers with Jay Brown tossing in 10 points.  Should be interesting to see who among the newcomers will stand out.  Who's going to do the rebounding?  If the game is close then we'll probably be in for a loooong season.

Guest coachacola

55-29 LU at halftime.  Charlie Harper started and he's having a good game.  Anthony Miles is struggling.  Everyone else seems to be playing as expected.  Dawkins started slow.

Guest coachacola

Lamar still has a lot of work to do, but it's good to see the freshmen play pretty well.  It's hard to judge the team against this type of opponent, but it's good they played La College instead of a good D1 team.  I'm ready for their next game.

Anyone found out what ever happened to Moton?

I wish... but no clue. I think Charlie Harper and Anthony Miles looked good for being freshmen, Miles started slow but he showed he can get to the basket and finish. Skyler Williams is SO fast... he comes out of no where with so much explosiveness, I can see how was a good QB in High school.

All in all, I think this team can be a better team than last year, I really do. We'll just have to see down the stretch but we have some capable guys who showed they can step in. I guess we will all find out how good this team is against ULL.

Lamar still has a lot of work to do, but it's good to see the freshmen play pretty well.  It's hard to judge the team against this type of opponent, but it's good they played La College instead of a good D1 team.  I'm ready for their next game.

Iguess we could say LU DID what they were suppose to do against a weaker team.  The Louisiana team was a step or two above a high level high school team. But it was a good work-out for LU. I agree, it's hard to see how good this team is based on last night. The Freshmen looked good but I think they are in for a rough time against seasoned vets. Those guards for Louisiana were sad. I've always said if you have a little talent and book smarts, you can find a scholarship to play basketball. Those guards proved my point last night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43