OZEN PANTHERS!!!!!!

I attended the scrimmage today and let me tell you i came away very very impressed with those young men out there...........ozen absolutely dominated hightower in every aspect of the game D-Frank was firing three's left and right and knocking them down from way down town.........breon was the usual smart point guard who kept blowing past his defender it will be very hard for teams to run man to man against ozen...........ozen has some nice depth at the guard postion too.......willie was the man inside like always needs to get in better shape though(he's only been off the field for a week so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt) watch out for this boyd kid he can shoot the lights out.........only negative with ozen is they have no depth with their post men very small this year but dont think it'll be much of a problem..........all in all i wont say ozen will return to austin this year till i see how they play against PA.......but i think after seeing todays scrimmage you probably could say that their well on their way

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba