Where will Central and Lockhart play? Predictions?

TheRef

Lockhart should take it looking at their results.

C'mon you can't be serious ???...looking at their results?  That district doesn't compare to what we've been playing in!  Jags take this one...but it depends by how much!  The offense should destroy these dudes if they play hard and eliminate the mistakes!  The defense needs to be on their "A game." 8)

C'mon you can't be serious ???...looking at their results?  That district doesn't compare to what we've been playing in!  Jags take this one...but it depends by how much!  The offense should destroy these dudes if they play hard and eliminate the mistakes!  The defense needs to be on their "A game." 8)

what do you mean they beat huntsvillie a team thats way better than any team in our district not to mention they have a d-end comitted to aTm

Lockhart reminds me of Clements Rangers who beat West Brook last year in the playoffs. I feel Central can beat this team. Central defense just has to be ready for Lockhart offense line up quick, back field line up in different positions and a few trick plays. Central offense should be able move the ball. I just wish coach Stowers would change his goal line formation that will allow the backs to able to read blocks and find hole in the defense.  prediction  35-21 Central

Lockhart should be a good game...as I said in an earlier post...they've got a similar offense to Livingston...they just don't have anyone like that Harris kid to do some crazy 30 yd runs in the 4th quarter to make us look silly. :P  If we play like we suspposed to play...then there's no question we'll win...but if we come out flat..."Getcha Popcorn Ready"...Jags could be in a tuff one!

what do you mean they beat huntsvillie a team thats way better than any team in our district not to mention they have a d-end comitted to aTm

You know the old saying "anyone can beat anyone on any given night"...well when these dudes beat Huntsville, it was on that night!  I think Huntsville underestimated these cats...plus you take into account that they fumbled the rock like 7xs...and still had a chance at the end to win the game...wow! :o  If the Jags can cut out the mistakes...we can win!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats