Where will Central and Lockhart play? Predictions?

TheRef

Is Thomas Healthy?

Seeing him run against North Forest, he didn't look like he have his speed back.  Hopefully he have gotten healthier and he can help this offense get better.

Another week is just what the docter ordered! 8)  He threw some great blocks but he did struggle running the rock...got shake that rust off...we'll see on Saturday....New Flash...expect to see even more speed on the offense this week! 

Is Thomas Healthy?

Seeing him run against North Forest, he didn't look like he have his speed back.  Hopefully he have gotten healthier and he can help this offense get better.

Soulja he probably is not 100%, but he turned that corner pretty quick on that TD he ran. Of course, it was called back for a hold. He never returned after that run. Encouraging thing is, he ran that play like he was sure about the knee and not favoring it. I hope we see more of him on D-fense this week.

Is Thomas Healthy?

Soulja he probably is not 100%, but he turned that corner pretty quick on that TD he ran. Of course, it was called back for a hold. He never returned after that run. Encouraging thing is, he ran that play like he was sure about the knee and not favoring it. I hope we see more of him on D-fense this week.

No need to see him on D...we need him to tote that rock...but I feel you...anywhere he's plays is better for us!

Is Thomas Healthy?

No need to see him on D...we need him to tote that rock...but I feel you...anywhere he's plays is better for us!

Just get him in the mix :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4