Who Will Go Farther in 4A/ Ned, Dayton Or Central?

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

Who Will Go Farther in 4A/ Ned, Dayton Or Central?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Go Farther in 4A/ Ned, Dayton Or Central?

• Nederland
    • Dayton
    • Central

you know what? It don't even matter to me. I want all three to do well from hea on out. It's all about those kids being sucessful to me. I'll be wearing my Jag sweat shirt, My purple Tee underneath and some Black and gold in there somewhere ;D

Great post...that's what high school sports are all about, supporting each other week in and week out except when meeting head to head

Not trying to put down another team and sound like a homer, I would have to say Central.  Our defense is peaking at the right now.  On the other hand, Dayton's defense seems to have been lacking as of lately.  They allowed Forest Park to put up 30 points and allowed Livingston's offense to move the ball at will.  If Dayton can prove to me that they can tighten that defense up, they will be back in the State simifinal game.

Not trying to put down another team and sound like a homer, I would have to say Central.  Our defense is peaking at the right now.  On the other hand, Dayton's defense seems to have been lacking as of lately.  They allowed Forest Park to put up 30 points and allowed Livingston's offense to move the ball at will.  If Dayton can prove to me that they can tighten that defense up, they will be back in the State simifinal game.

just curious... what was the final of Central/Livingston...? did they throw much against you guys?

Nope.  We held them in check for most part of the game excluding a long run by one of their RB's.  In the 4th, it turned into the Dustin Harris show.

I see... it seems the big play hurt dayton in the first half... Second half, they were just methodical and ran it right at us and were successful til the last few minutes.

30 points-28 points still not enough.Broncos are too powerful on offense.I do not see a roadblock from another semi-final game.Dayton shows up ready for the challenge ahead.Pollsters are still riding high on the Broncos-one site by 31.Dugat should run wild in this one as Elgin has not had the years of experience that the last Broncos opponents have for 3 yrs.trying to contain him.Anybody know if 10 punts in 9 games is any kind of record?Broncos put up points almost every possession.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats