Who Will Go Farther in 4A/ Ned, Dayton Or Central?

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

Who Will Go Farther in 4A/ Ned, Dayton Or Central?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Go Farther in 4A/ Ned, Dayton Or Central?

• Nederland
    • Dayton
    • Central

True, but outscoring opponents will only get you so far.  Last year's Dayton team I felt was a darn good scoring team also.  The defense had a big letdown against Lake Travis.  There are teams out in these playoffs that are like Lake Travis.

good post...

our defense will have to find way to shut some folks down. They did it all through district (except NF early) and I trust that these coaches and kids will find a way to do just that. They need to make a statement friday night.

I'd have to disagree about the comment on Lake Travis "there are teams in the playoffs like Lake Travis."  I'm not sure I agree with that...maybe Texas Tech, but I've never seen a high school team execute like that.  Gilbert can hit a dime from 45 yards.  At least 3 of those punts were in garbage time as well. 

I am a little worried about the defense...they didn't play all that well against Livingston, but they shut down King and Crosby.  They almost seemed a little flat for most of the game against Livingston and no one really made a play until late.  I would imagine that we see the typical Stewart defense again this week.

I'd have to disagree about the comment on Lake Travis "there are teams in the playoffs like Lake Travis."  I'm not sure I agree with that...maybe Texas Tech, but I've never seen a high school team execute like that.  Gilbert can hit a dime from 45 yards.  At least 3 of those punts were in garbage time as well. 

I am a little worried about the defense...they didn't play all that well against Livingston, but they shut down King and Crosby.  They almost seemed a little flat for most of the game against Livingston and no one really made a play until late.  I would imagine that we see the typical Stewart defense again this week.

The defense will be fine, and they played a very physical game against Livingston and eventually beat them. No doubt some improvements are necessary, but we should adjust well.

The defense will be fine, and they played a very physical game against Livingston and eventually beat them. No doubt some improvements are necessary, but we should adjust well.

1. they needed the physical game... it only helps us in the long run and is something we missed not playing in 20-4A.

2. I believe that.

echo

1. they needed the physical game... it only helps us in the long run and is something we missed not playing in 20-4A.

2. I believe that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats