bronco tailgate party

Alright got some news on the tailgate front.  It's on private property so alcohol is legal but I got a pretty stern warning from the police chief about anyone misbehaving if there are minors around.  Hence, it'll now be a byo whatever and don't cause any trouble.  Also, THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO MINORS POSSESSING OR CONSUMING ANY ALCOHOL.  If there are any school sponsored activities going on...ie the cheerleaders show up...then there will be no alcohol involved from anyone. 

rollinac, where is this property located at?  ??? ???

Alright got some news on the tailgate front.  It's on private property so alcohol is legal but I got a pretty stern warning from the police chief about anyone misbehaving if there are minors around.  Hence, it'll now be a byo whatever and don't cause any trouble.  Also, THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO MINORS POSSESSING OR CONSUMING ANY ALCOHOL.  If there are any school sponsored activities going on...ie the cheerleaders show up...then there will be no alcohol involved from anyone. 

rollinac, where is this property located at?  ??? ???

146 and 90.  There's a flagpole on the corner that's on land owned by the state.  There's a lot that cuts diagonal across behind the flagpole and we've been given permission to use that land.  Chapman mobile homes used to be there years ago but it's been vacant for quite some time.

Ok, we may have some support from the school now and the location may get changed to the WWJH parking lot with cheerleaders, band, steppers, etc...we're still planning on the 146 and 90 location until we get something official but it sounds like the principle is on board with a "public pep rally." 

man, i sure started a serious thread here didn't i? lol being on the serious side though is that these kiddos need to know that we're behind them 1000%. everyone was so high on last years team that they forgot about this one. this team came so far. undefeated in district, bi-district champs, and hopefully area champs. sure, the defense isn't quite as good as last years but you got to remember, we lost some guys early in the season and had to use underclassmen. i think they have been great and getting better. coach stewart did the right thing dismissing those kids. i think this team is just fine. we'll get it done. i just want the kiddos to see that the city, county and setx has confidence in them. i know i do. good luck friday night broncos.

i've been there and always will be there for you guys rooting you on to victory. we love our broncos"SKIN THE WILD CATS BRONCOS" JUST REMEMBER, DAYTON'S GOT HEART"ALWAYS BELIEVE"

That's right, we are here to support them 100%.  No word yet on the site but the event is coming along.  Looks like we have a pit, music, and site.  Food is still up in the air but sounds like everyone who's agreed to help out is on board for either location.  I'll start another thread when I have more details.  PM me if you've got any ideas.

Played for the Broncos late 60's and my younger brothers also.Fan ever since.missed 1968 games in the usmc vietnam.Alot of the young men all still call me coach(t-ball-pee wee-pony league coach & all-star teams.watched them grow & play at Dayton.Lot's of great young men now.If I can help let me know?

Alright, I'll post another thread later...but I haven't heard back from anyone at the school or DISD.

Tailgate is going to go on as scheduled...corner of 146 and 90 behind the flag pole.  Free parking is available and it'll be a traditional tailgate (ie you bring your own stuff).  We will have music on site...I'll post another thread when we get everything finalized on the time etc...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats