TOUPS GRAPHICS PREVIEWS

Also viewable at...

This is the hidden content, please

THIS WEEKS

TOUPS GRAPHICS PREVIEWS

The bi-district round of the playoffs is over. Crosby shocked the world by derailing Lumberton's season, Central dominated North Shore with an impressive defensive shut out, Nederland scored just enough to outlast CE King, and Dayton needed a near perfect offensive performance to knock out a fantastic Livingston team. Now Crosby, Central, Nederland, and Dayton advance to the Area round of the playoffs. Good luck to the four local 4A teams this week.

CROSBY VS BRENHAM

FRIDAY 7:30 PM

GALENA PARK STADIUM

In the greatest upset of the area, Crosby (19-4A's 3rd place team) knocked out 20-4A's cochamp. There is no time for celebration as Crosby now faces a powerful Brenham team. Will Crosby be able to continue to wear the Cinderela slipper or will the glass slipper be demolished in a "Fractured Fairy Tale" story. Who will win Friday at Galena Park's stadium? Check back Thursday for....

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

CENTRAL VS LOCKHART

SATURDAY 7:00 PM

KATY, RHODES STADIUM

STADIUM INFORMATION

TIPS FOR JAGUAR FANS

I-10 (the Katy Freeway) is FINISHED!!! However, the HOV lanes are CLOSED on the weekend. Traffic might back up before the west Beltway due to the traffic around Memorial City Mall. If there are no accidents you shouldn't have any traffic problems.

THINGS TO DO BEFORE THE GAME

Visit Katy Mills Mall. It has something for everyone in the family with plenty of parking. Located a few miles before the stadium on the south side of I-10.

*******************************************************************************************

Central posted one of the few shut out's in the bidistrict round winning an impressive victory over North Forest 21 to 0. Now the Jaguars get to drive down the newly finished Katy Freeway to take on Lockhart. Will the 100 plus mile trip result in a joyous return trip, or will the Jaguars have a trail of tears going back east on I-10. Who will be victorious in Katy on Saturday evening? Check back Thursday for......

NEDERLAND VS MAGNOLIA

SATURDAY 1:00 PM

CONROE, MOOREHEAD STADIUM

STADIUM INFORMATION

TIPS FOR BULLDOG FANS....

I-45 through Conroe is totally ripped up due to construction. Best way to get into stadium is to take HWY 105 into Conroe, turn right when you get to Loop 336, cross I-45 and then turn left on Longmire Road.

THINGS TO DO IN THE AREA AFTER THE GAME...

The Woodlands will have their CHRISTmas lighting in the Market Street Commons. If you haven't seen the Woodlands Waterway at Christmas it is a sight to behold. The Woodlands Town Center is about 12 miles south of Conroe on I-45.

Nederland scored just enough touchdowns to outlast CE King in the bidistrict shoot out. Now the Bulldogs make a trip up HWY 105 to Conroe to battle with Magnolia. Will the Bulldogs continue to score enough to keep their season alive, or will the Bulldog's season have an ending like I-45 through Conroe (totally ripped up in construction). Who will win in Conroe on Saturday afternoon? Check back Thursday for.....

ELGIN VS DAYTON

FRIDAY 7:30

DAYTON, BRONCO STADIUM

The Elgin Wildcats did not start their week off correctly with a coin toss loss to Dayton. The Broncos get to stay home, get fired up at the Pep Rally on Friday, then get ready for SHOWTIME at Bronco Stadium. In a rarity the Broncos get a home game in the second round of the playoffs. Will the Horse Song be continuosly played by the Bronco Band to the clapping of enthusiastic Bronco fans, or will the Wild Cats of Elgin give the Broncos split hoofs? Who will win Friday at Bronco Stadium? Check back Thursday for....

THIS WEEK TOUPS GRAPHICS WAS 1 AND 3 - 25%

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2008 PREDICTION RECORD IS 47 AND 18 (72.3%)

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2007 PREDICTION RECORD WAS 47 AND 15 =76%

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba