* LU vs. Ragin Cajuns Game Thread/LU WINS!!!!!!!!*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ULL forum hating on Lamar. "How can we lose to a school like Lamar" and the refs helped Lamar win...

can you post a link to ul-l site?

You might as well find the other school sites. I'm sure there are a lot schools who feel the same way about Lamar, as ULL.

i dont care what the cajuns think.i like to read these boards on my breaks.i love it when schools cant believe they lost to us.

ULL forum hating on Lamar. "How can we lose to a school like Lamar" and the refs helped Lamar win...

can you post a link to ul-l site?

You might as well find the other school sites. I'm sure there are a lot schools who feel the same way about Lamar, as ULL.

i dont care what the cajuns think.i like to read these boards on my breaks.i love it when schools cant believe they lost to us.

I guess I would get excited because it's not that often you read about LU winning ;)

ULL is sure having a tough go -- a 30 point loss at Utah Valley!  :o

OREM, Utah – Utah Valley began the second half shooting 8-of-9 from the field to spark a 22-4 run which helped the hosts extend an 11-point halftime lead and coast to a 71-41 victory over Louisiana’s Ragin’ Cajuns men’s basketball team here Saturday evening at the McKay Center.

ULL is sure having a tough go -- a 30 point loss at Utah Valley!  :o

OREM, Utah – Utah Valley began the second half shooting 8-of-9 from the field to spark a 22-4 run which helped the hosts extend an 11-point halftime lead and coast to a 71-41 victory over Louisiana’s Ragin’ Cajuns men’s basketball team here Saturday evening at the McKay Center.

So what is really your point Terror? Are you trying to hint around that LU has played a powder-puff schedule so far and because of this schedule it's still too early to predict how good they will be?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43