Denver at Lamar

NickKBTV

Denver is a very young team. Picked 6th in Sun Belt Conference West Division. They went 11-19 last season, 0-16 on the road. Pioneers have 8 freshmen, 3 sophomores, 2 juniors and NO seniors. Nate Rohnert (6'5" 215 lbs JR) led the team in scoring with 20 pts, 5 rebs & 5 asts in a 61-55 loss to Northern Iowa. Kyle Lewis (5'11" 160 lbs SOPH) had 15 pts, while Rob Lewis (6'7" 215 lbs SOPH) had 13 pts. Should win this game by 10-15 points.

Doesn't Denver play a princeton-style offense?

Yes. If Lamar is not patient (and are you ever?), this could turn into a DU advantage. Is this a home-and-home?

Wrong, there are ways to easily defeat this type of offense. If you have a quick team, and Lamar does, then

you play in your face man-to-man....no zone. Roc should play 4 guards in man defense.

Guest coachacola

I would guess Lamar plays at Denver next year but don't quote me on that.  As far as the game Saturday, I bet they turn the ball over a lot and they probably don't have the athletes to keep up with Lamar.  I'll be in town to see the game in person so I'm excited about it.

Well what type of injuries are you hearing about. I did not hear Roc speak of anything last night on the bob west show... I am willing to bet that we can be 5-0 or 4-1 heading into the Kentucky game..

Roc didn't know at the time. Sounds like you don't want to put any faith in me and my breaking news...sheez! I haven't been wrong yet ;D

Well what type of injuries are you hearing about. I did not hear Roc speak of anything last night on the bob west show... I am willing to bet that we can be 5-0 or 4-1 heading into the Kentucky game..

None of the next 3 teams are better than ULL. 5-0 is a good bet...

Roc didn't know at the time. Sounds like you don't want to put any faith in me and my breaking news...sheez! I haven't been wrong yet ;D

Well whose injured?

Well whose injured?

I hear Harper got whiplash in a car accident and will be out as long as six weeks.  Nabors was also in the car, but I don't think he was injured.

Well whose injured?

I hear Harper got whiplash in a car accident and will be out as long as six weeks.  Nabors was also in the car, but I don't think he was injured.

You're leaving out another player with leg injury (hint: freshman). Not sure how bad he hurt it.

My understanding is that Miles was in the car, but not injured.  Harper has soft tissue whiplash type symptoms.  It could be 2 weeks or 6 weeks.

Man, well the main thing was that no ones severely injured (as we know), I wonder what happened?

Guest abovetherim

Thank God everyone walked away from the accident. I guess Dove is right, this will definitely change the line-up. Skyler Williams will probably be getting more minutes.

Could have been a lot worse so I'm thankful the injuries were not worse.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43