Tailgate in Dayton

rollinac

Tailgate Party !!

Let's show our Broncos how very proud we are of them... We get to have the 2nd round playoff game at BRONCO stadium!!!!!

We now have the Cheerleaders, Steppers and the Band performing @ 5:30 at WWJH parking lot.

The Tailgating will be located at the JUNIOR HIGH PARKING LOT

We will begin around 4pm Friday afternoon and continue on til game time.

Since this is all getting thrown together quickly we need anyone willing to HELP spread the word so please REPOST on your myspace!!!! Also, anyone willing to help us put it on please contact me via pm.

We will have music and it will be a BYO food/drinks at this point.

So throw your 'lil hibachi in the truck, grab a cooler, and come on out!!! Do not forget WEAR PURPLE and BRING YOUR NOISEMAKERS!! We will try and get together for face painting and just show our support for our AWESOME FOOTBALL TEAM!!!!

Ok, complete change of plans now.

We've got the band and the cheerleaders lined up to do a small performance before the game to get the crowd fired up. 

Location: Grass area next to the bus circle at the Junior high

Time: 5:30

We'll move the tailgate festivities over to the Junior High and start up around 4 or 4:30...depending on when the parking lot clears.

Ok, complete change of plans now.

We've got the band and the cheerleaders lined up to do a small performance before the game to get the crowd fired up. 

Location: Grass area next to the bus circle at the Junior high

Time: 5:30

We'll move the tailgate festivities over to the Junior High and start up around 4 or 4:30...depending on when the parking lot clears.

that should be plenty late.

Shaping up pretty good at this point.  I've got a pretty good response especially in the pm box.  It's on the board at the Junior High and most of the High School knows about it.  Can't wait to see everyone there...

it has also been e-mailed to all teachers in the district....  Great job getting this going AC and others!! Don't think I can make it by 5:30 but I hope you guys have an awesome turnout. Proud to see how this has developed throughout the week!!

I got it posted on I-Dineout.com... announced on KSHN... School administration was asked to send a mass email to all campuses to let everyone know.  I am truly excited about the response we have had and hope everyone comes!  I will have plenty of purple and white face paint and a good part of the Senior class to help paint faces  ;D.  Yeah Rollin'AC these "Official" Liberty County Party Girls are on the ball!!!!! SEE Y'ALL THIS AFTERNOON!!!! :-*

I got it posted on I-Dineout.com... announced on KSHN... School administration was asked to send a mass email to all campuses to let everyone know.  I am truly excited about the response we have had and hope everyone comes!  I will have plenty of purple and white face paint and a good part of the Senior class to help paint faces  ;D.  Yeah Rollin'AC these "Official" Liberty County Party Girls are on the ball!!!!! SEE Y'ALL THIS AFTERNOON!!!! :-*

they did e-mail out.

Fajitas are at the ready...face painters are ready to go, my golf game is so today that my dad beat me for the first time ever... and rumor that it that a special guest may make an appearance before the game...this guest will be worth the price of admission!!

at the game or at the tailgate???

How about we have an after the game celebration to show the players our support

I believe they want us to. They all gather around on the track after the game looking in the stands and everybody just ups and leaves.It would not hurt to hang around an extra ten minute to show them our support & praise them for playing so well. Just my 2 cents

Does anybody know what stadium they will be playing at next ?

Elgin was thunderstuck by the thundering herd of broncos

Guest whoabroncos09

I believe they want us to. They all gather around on the track after the game looking in the stands and everybody just ups and leaves.It would not hurt to hang around an extra ten minute to show them our support & praise them for playing so well. Just my 2 cents

the woodlands.

the woodlands.

I was told last night it will be at Conroe (on Saturday)

The Baytown paper has us playing at the Woodlands.

I guess it will be official tonight.

??? ??? ???

the woodlands.

I was told last night it will be at Conroe (on Saturday)

The Baytown paper has us playing at the Woodlands.

I guess it will be official tonight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats