Video - Nederland's Injury Report (Brady-Bellow)

ljeicp08

i think bellows will be ready but if not i have

confidence in smith.

I's Bellow . . . . no "s".  I know it's just an innocent mistake,  but it's the equalivant to listening to Bob West - Bob West say our receiver's name wrong EVERY game.  And you know how everyone loves that mistake.!!!

Besides, with or without the "s", the boy has the heart of a lion in a bulldog body.  IF he is able to play, he will be 100% total personification of Bulldog spirit and attitude.  On and off the field Kirby Bellow has his head on his shoulders correctly and kudos to Mr & Mrs for doing the right thing the last 16 years on raising him in an athlethic world where heads and attitudes are turned so easily.

If the knee is not ready and physically holds him back,  then yes, Smith looks to be ready to take his place. Good luck to Mr Bellow and Mr Smith ; as one has a position to fill and another has big shoes to fill.  I have faith in both of you   

Proud of all the Bulldogs, players and coaches for getting us to the 2nd round. 

BEFORE YOU WORRY WHAT I TYPE GET YOUR  STUFF TOGETHER FIRST.

IT'S NOT  I"S, ANYWAY WHO CARES IF I TYPED A S WE ALL KNOW WHO HE IS.

BOB DID FINALLY PRONOUNCED  ASA CARDENAS CORRECT AT THE END OF THE GAME.

OMG, I actually stirred up a Bob West-Bob West defender.  And you are totallly right,  the word it's was spelled incorrectly as apposed to I's and after two seasons and 11 or 12 games,  Bob West-Bob West finally did pronounce Asa Cardenas right.  Any bets on what he does Friday?

I only pointed this out because so many in this community go around really thinking Bellow is Bellows and I'm sure that is a big disappointment to him on a daily basis.  No different than me addressing you as bulldawgs64;  I guess. 

By the way do you holler at everyone like you type or just DON'T KNOW WHERE THE CAPS KEY IS?

i am not a bob west defender could care less,i think he does it on

purpose myself since his sidekick been saying his name right all year.

but for as hollering i do not hear anthing!caps are better for the elderly

people to read on the forums anyway i have friends that say such, i do know where

the caps button is but i elected to type in caps. so lets move on with what the subject is. ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba