Lamar slips 148 spots in rankings in 24 hours

UNLV

Guest coachacola

Obviously they are aware of something. This is why it's good to have an entity that can look at an organization from afar.No bull, no bias!

And they still have Louisville tied for dead last at 334.  I wonder what they are aware of?  Oh yeah, they haven't played any games!  These ratings will bounce like a yo-yo for every team these first few weeks.

Obviously they are aware of something. This is why it's good to have an entity that can look at an organization from afar.No bull, no bias!

And they still have Louisville tied for dead last at 334.  I wonder what they are aware of?  Oh yeah, they haven't played any games!  These ratings will bounce like a yo-yo for every team these first few weeks.

I love it when you guys stand up LU! Well at least enjoy the ranking for now. You're above Louisville for right now.

Guest coachacola

I love it when you guys stand up LU! Well at least enjoy the ranking for now. You're above Louisville for right now.

It's a dirty, thankless job but somebody's got to do it!!  ;D

Dove, you are always trying to light a fire... These early rankings are dumb.... some of these teams havent even played a game..... How can you rank that... plus they probably haven't looked at LU enough yet to see any issues. We are going to be 5-0 going into the Kentucky game and with a couple of good showings against some good teams like TT and Louisville we will be a strong top 100 team...

Dove, you are always trying to light a fire... These early rankings are dumb.... some of these teams havent even played a game..... How can you rank that... plus they probably haven't looked at LU enough yet to see any issues. We are going to be 5-0 going into the Kentucky game and with a couple of good showings against some good teams like TT and Louisville we will be a strong top 100 team...

I am surprise Dove has not put a ring on Terrors finger. Imagine the Lamar hate at that honeymoon..

CUSA Marshall loses to Morgan st at Marshall...ofcourse they continue to rank Marshall almost 100 spots higher.

No point in worrying about it, give it time and it will show our real ranking.

Guest abovetherim

Hey , maybe LU is ready to  move back to the Sun Belt.  Or is it just my imagination that LU is finally getting competitive within the Southland Conf and should reap the benefits and stay put ;D

This will not happen as some coaches are opening talking about a FBS conference. I think this will happen in the next 4-5 years.

No, I'm not going to put the coaches names on the website. You can believe me, or don't.

Hey , maybe LU is ready to  move back to the Sun Belt.  Or is it just my imagination that LU is finally getting competitive within the Southland Conf and should reap the benefits and stay put ;D

This will not happen as some coaches are opening talking about a FBS conference. I think this will happen in the next 4-5 years.

No, I'm not going to put the coaches names on the website. You can believe me, or don't.

Wise decision Rim. Let's just also assume "some coaches" are not related to a certain university in Beaumont, because you never mentioned their names.  Wise decision 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43