**WO-S vs Caldwell Updates** WOS WINS!!

Guest GoStangs

It's not an exaggeration.  He's very, very fast.

Fast or not you don't gain 20 yards on someone unless they are hurting.

7-7 now.  This is shaping up to be a good game.  Caldwell is moving the ball pretty good.  WO-S sounds to be opening it up on offense some.

I must have misunderstood your question.  I thought you were asking if it was an exaggeration that he was fast.

7-7 now.  This is shaping up to be a good game.  Caldwell is moving the ball pretty good.  WO-S sounds to be opening it up on offense some.

I must have misunderstood your question.  I thought you were asking if it was an exaggeration that he was fast.

Oh I know he is fast.  I just wish I could see a video of someone getting sucked up like that because it would be hilarious.

14-7 Stangs.  Quinny Garrett big drive.  9 carries for 107 already.

Guest tigersvoice

Oh I know he is fast.  I just wish I could see a video of someone getting sucked up like that because it would be hilarious.

14-7 Stangs.  Quinny Garrett big drive.   9 carries for 107 already.

I bet it wasn't hilarious to the "Suckee." ::)

Guest tigersvoice

I know this is a big thing about W.O.S.,not getting down the Field and scoring to much in the first half, but if they don't fix that there gonna have some trouble down the road when some one gets ahead of them by big.

But other than that So Stangs.!!! 8)

??? "So Stangs.!!! ???

I know this is a big thing about W.O.S.,not getting down the Field and scoring to much in the first half, but if they don't fix that there gonna have some trouble down the road when some one gets ahead of them by big.

But other than that So Stangs.!!! 8)

??? "So Stangs.!!! ???

Im not hatting or any thing im a fan, im just stating some facts

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba