Lady Cards Rally Falls Short Against Texas Tech

Guest abovetherim

Guest coachacola

Wow, 9 points isn't bad! But the problem is only 4 lady cardinals scored.

Actually Ang Green scored 2 points so five players scored.  I noticed the attendance was over 8300 for the game.  I think that's more than what the TT men are averaging!

Actually Ang Green scored 2 points so five players scored.  I noticed the attendance was over 8300 for the game.  I think that's more than what the TT men are averaging!

After watching them play Grambling, I am pleasenty surprised the game was so close. 

8300+ for the game WOW!!  Let's hope we have that big a crowd when TT men  come to town.

After watching them play Grambling, I am pleasenty surprised the game was so close. 

8300+ for the game WOW!!  Let's hope we have that big a crowd when TT men  come to town.

We should try to match that for our ladies. Lets show them we care.

Of course, I think their arena holds closer to 14,000, though I could be wrong, so it could of only looked half-way full.

They may have listed 8,300 at the game, but about 6,500 of those were disguised as empty seats.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43